Proposed MUDA R.T Nagar Layout subscription amount Refund

msn1270

Proposed MUDA R.T Nagar Layout subscription amount Refund

Post by msn1270 »

Dear All

There is going to be a delay in closure of all the cases/litigation running in the court, related to the proposed R.T Nagar layout land acquisition between MUDA and the Land owners. Hence MUDA has informally giving an option, for those who have applied for R.T Nagar Layout and not eligible in the probable allotment list(Probable list is already finalised), can withdraw their initial down payment (Less than 4-5 attempts in General category and similar way for other categories also. You can refer the other two layout allotment List for reference). Last week I collected my amount.

All you need is to send your Application No, MUDA Unique No. Applied site dimension, No of attempts, Initial Down payment amount, Date of Application Submission details to the new MUDA chairman Email Id(dcmys-ka@nic.in and also cc to mudamysore@gmail.com) addressed to Chairman/Chief Accounts Officer. If you are not in the shortlisted list, Your money will be transferred to your Account directly(mentioned in your application form) within a week time with a reply to your email.

Already many of us waited for 1 year 9 months. Instead of waiting forever and making your hard earned money as dead investment and feeding interest to MUDA, take back your money and reuse however you want.
Last edited by msn1270 on June 25th, 2013, 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chandu

Re: Proposed MUDA R.T Nagar Layout subscription amount Refun

Post by Chandu »

Thank you msn for sharing this information.
reachvinay

Post by reachvinay »

This is the only heartening news that I have heard after I submitted my application for a site in RT Nagar, thanks.
girish.rajeurs

Post by girish.rajeurs »

I applied for a refund last Thursday 20th June 2013. I was informed the cheque would be sent via seed post with in a week. How long does it take to receive the cheque ?

Regards
Girish T P
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

For me its through ECS directly to my Bank Account and later a reply to my mail.
It took around a week time.
prsbda

Post by prsbda »

Does any one else has a good news about their refund. I followed the instruction of Mr.msn1270, wrote for refund 10 days back but yet to get any response. A week's time response time from MUDA is superb!.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Those who have not received the response or refund from MUDA, call this no. +918212429451(this is the board line no) and speak to the Chief Financial Officer Mr. Chandrashekhar or the PA of the Chairman and get your Updates.
hilltop

Post by hilltop »

I got my refund cheque yesterday, I submitted the documents at the muda office in person last Saturday.
vipinshetty

Post by vipinshetty »

I have sent a refund request on 29 aug 2013 the email was fwd from dcmys-ka@nic.in to mudamysore@gmail.com next day with me in the cc but no action since then.

Tried calling the phone twice once got they are out for lunch second time not there now call back after 1 hour and was told only eauction they reply by email for other refunds you have to visit the office.
Chandu

Post by Chandu »

I followed instruction as posted by msn1270 , After me dropping an e-mail , I got a cheque to my postal address ( in approx 15-20 days).
So its worth resending e-mail if you dont see any action for a month.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”