Sobha Garden, Mysore

pschidu

Sobha Garden, Mysore

Post by pschidu »

Hi all,
I am planning to buy aplot in sobha garden, Mysore. If any body, have info regarding this project please share.
Regards
mail2vivek

Re: Sobha Garden, Mysore

Post by mail2vivek »

Sir,

What is price per sft?

regards
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Any info on this project is appreciated!
Regards
Akalale

Post by Akalale »

1. Visit the place yourself, look at the Sobha Garden layout and its surroundings. If you like the layout and its surrounding, then only decide.
2. After you buy, for whatever reason, assume you need money and decide to sell. It may take 1-2 years to find a buyer.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

I am not aware of your motivation or plan for investment in this project. The project is close to the city, other than that the neighborhood is not the most preferable neighborhood. North Eastern part of Mysore is not a hot RE destination as far as Mysore is Concerned. North West to South West Mysore are the hot areas of Mysore.
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Thank you for your response guys. Long run I am looking at settling down in Mysore hence the search. May be 7 to 8 years from now. This was one of the project which was from a reputed builder with a good location and all the infrastructure in place. I aggree currently neighbourhood is not posh but what about future as it is on the BM road itself.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Whats the price they are quoting. Sobha is normally expensive. I am sure if you search in Mysore you will come across similar layouts for much cheaper price.

Thanks,
Yash
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Price 2750 PSft+extra 5l including reg. thoughts?
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Other than being from a reputed builder, there is nothing special about this project. The "gated Community" tag does not carry much value as the parks, roads, etc. belong to the government and anyone can use the parks even in a gated community.

This project though is close to the city is the only posh enclave in a large low income neighborhood. It all boils down to individual preferences. I would rather invest in sites in MUDA/MUDA approved layouts west, northwest and south west of Mysore. You can get good plots for 2000-2750 in Dattagalli, Rajarajeshwarinagar, Vijaynagar, IV stage, Judicial layout, etc.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

thats expensive for that area....in well developed areas of Mysore sites cost around 4K....

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”