Notices for Vacant Site Owners

shri

Notices for Vacant Site Owners

Post by shri »

Hello,

I have a vacant MUDA site purchased in Early 1990's. Now i read in papers that MUDA has issued notices to owners of vacant sites toep take it back.

Has anyone got such a notice? If so, what are the steps that one can take?

Please advice.
nsharab

Re: Notices for Vacant Site Owners

Post by nsharab »

I don't think they can just take it back unless it is allotted by them. If we bought from third party we don't have to wait because we bought for market price.
Sree0909

Post by Sree0909 »

Hi
I too bought a year ago at Dattagalli but haven't got any notice of this kind...not sure if it is because I have not get the Khatha transferred to my name...Will update you if I get to hear such news from other friends.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

I own a site in Dattagalli, haven't got a notice yet. There are many site allottes, who have not taken title deed. They have possession via lease cum sale deed and keeping the site vacant without building anything on it, it is those sites that would receive the notice first. These sites are allotted on a 10 year lease and then the title deeds are issued. MUDA had 10 years to make sure all the terms and conditions of allotment were adhered to.Once they issue an absolute title deed, then it is difficult for MUDA to take it back.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”