Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

anil

Re: Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

Post by anil »

hi,
Any body regisered kuberananda sagara site? How it has come up?please post few snaps if available.
thanks
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Last saturday 9th July 2010 i registered my site at kuberananda sagara alongwith other 50+ owners. Its about 15 KMS from the City centre.

There was a site visit arranged for all the site owners after the registration. Currently only Ananda Sagara Layout is almost near to fully developed and ready to start construction state. Next Few layouts like Athmananda sagara, niyananda sagara ...etc are under development and their status of civil works is in the range of 30 to 60% completed.

The current status of KUBERANANDA SAGARA layout is, the old farmers are this land are still growing dry crops like Ragi, Tomato and other Vegetables...etc in the land. There are No signs of starting any civil works shortly. But the Civil works vendor ESS ESS Infrastructure is already demanding the Annual maintainance Charges of Rs. 3000+ for this layout(GOD ONLY KNOWS THE REASON). Inspite of repeated requests and Demands from ESS ESS Infra, me alongwith few others did not pay the AMC Charges. Mostly ESS ESS Infrastructure doeosn't have money to carryout any proposed civil works for this layout. SO ANYONE WHO IS YET TO REGISTER THEIR SITE IN KUBERANANDA SAGARA LAYOUT, PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANY AMC CHARGES.
ramyamallya1981

Post by ramyamallya1981 »

Hi,

We are yet to receive the allotment letter. But, we are in requirement of funds and want to sell the same.

Any idea, what is the current running rate per Sqft for Kuberananda sagara layout.

Thanks

Ramya
kumar_kumar06

Post by kumar_kumar06 »

Hi any one intersted in selling sites at Mysore specially in telicom layout, I am more keen to buy one
Please contact with expected rate at kumar_kumar06@yahoo.com
Regards
Kumar
SujataPatil

Post by SujataPatil »

Hi,

Does anyone got the site allotment letter for Kuberananda saagara layout in last 5 months? when i called to society they said ,next month after 22nd they are going to release second list . My site no is 23573...

Thanks ,
Sujata
nagamani

Post by nagamani »

We too got it registered last week...we had been alloted with the site, but had not received the allotment letter by post somehow... Rates over there not sure though, but according to someone in mysore seems to be Rs 450psft we really have to check with some one.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

last week I Collected my Khata and the Tax payment receipt from the Society. Society staff said, already 75% of the Development work is completed and the rest will be finished by january.

can some one update me the actual status of Kuberananda sagara and what is the current resale prices going on in these areas ?

Also for your information: Society is charging between Rs.4000 to Rs.8000 for various plot dimensions for providing NOC for resale transactions.
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

Currently, what is the total cost of registration :?: Kindly furnish the details.

Thnx
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

I went there last week. Civil works are in progress - some roads laid out. Water pipes were lying around. It will take about 6 months to complete. It looked a lot better than last year - that I must say!

The Society is collecting money for "Maintenence" for one year and thereafter the Society should be formed and maintain the layout. I saw someone refuse to pay the Maintenance charge.....I propose we start the Society soon and get maintenance for ourselves. I believe the registrations have started. FUnny thing is, there are NO site numbers on the ground !

THanks
Arun
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

By selling/registering the sites in advance Telecom society can save the money by making the buyer to pay the annual taxes till they take their sweet time to complete the layout.

Till they complete the agreed layout development work, where is the question of maintenance comes.
So far I Have not paid the maintenance charges.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”