Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

msn1270

Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

Post by msn1270 »

Hi Friends,

Has anyone received the allotment letters from the telecom society for the Kuberananda sagara layout?
Heard that they're sending the allotment letters to the allotted members from last 2-3 weeks. Also one
of my friend who had applied earlier to me has received it last week.
rewatcher

Re: Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

Post by rewatcher »

I received the allotment letter for the kuberananda sagara site around 3 weeks back and I also got it registered last week in Mysore.Actually they had scheduled the registration last week (31st apr) only for the atmananda sagara sites, but I was not aware of that and I turned up at the sub-registar office with my allotment letter. They were initially not willing to do the registration but later changed their mind and got the registration done.
ashokgeorge

Post by ashokgeorge »

Hi,
It is nice to hear that registration has commenced for Kuberananda Sagar allotees. Could you kindly let us know what was the registration and other fees? I am yet to get my allotment letter.
rewatcher

Post by rewatcher »

Registration charges and stamp duty for a 30*40 site came to around Rs.32,400 and apart from that they took Rs.8000 in cash for bribes at sub-registrar office and for khatha from the gram panchayath (you won't get MUDA khatha for this layout).
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi

Last week i got my allotment letter for the 30X40 site. But they've not given any specific dates for the registration. Do I need to contact them again, to can sync up with their planned schedule.?? And one of the allotte said, every saturday they're arranging for the registration of their sites is it true ?
rewatcher

Post by rewatcher »

MSN1270 - After you get the allotment letter you need to call them up again to get the registration date. Every Saturday they have registration going on for various layouts.

Jose_Imd - The work on the layout has not started yet. They said they will start the work in a few weeks time, will have to wait and see.
veeraravikumar

Post by veeraravikumar »

Dear msn1270
Most of the saturdays they will arrange for registration, but this saturday(15th may 2010) they have not planned for any registration, so they have confirmed me that there are many people who are going for registration on 22nd may 2010. please contact them and tell them that you have got all the DD's and affidavit ready with you so that you can also join us on Saturday, 22nd may 2010. My registration is for Ananadha sagara on 22nd may 2010.
nidhi_hs

Post by nidhi_hs »

I got the allotment letter too for kuberananda sagara in Mysore.

How far is this layout from Mysore Bus Stand ? I am residing in US and have not seen the site yet.

Thanks
Sri
cubbie

Post by cubbie »

its about 12-15 kilometers from main bus stand
nidhi_hs

Post by nidhi_hs »

Thanks !!

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”