Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

nandan

Re: Kuberananda sagara allotment letter?

Post by nandan »

I have received an intimation towards allotment and the pending one installment to be paid. In addition to that the Society is demanding an excess amount Rs 1,20,000 towards development cost escalations etc. Is it the case with rest of you w.r.t the additional charges and what's the total amount paid till registration of a 60x40 dimension site in Kuberanadasagara?
-Nanda
msn1270

Re: Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

Post by msn1270 »

They've collected Rs. 50/sq.ft for all dimensions of kuberananda sagara.
It is happening from the first batch of allotment itself 2 years back. Nothing new in your case.
msn1270

Telecom Society Fined Rs. 1 Lakh by the consumer Redressal F

Post by msn1270 »

Recently Consumer Redressal Forum has fined Rs. 1 lakh to Telecom Society for charging additional Rs.60,000 to the member. not much details into which layout this issue. Read the attachment from todays Prajavani news paper for more details
Attachments
telecom society.pdf
(71.13 KiB) Downloaded 831 times
Kirthi01

Post by Kirthi01 »

Hi ... i have applied for a site in kuberanandasaagara but till now the answer is only next month. So does any one have any news about it ?? Is there in developments in the layout happening?? or have any one got the allotment letter?? can anyone let me know about the same.... it will be of great help.

Thank You
Kirthi
boyz22z

Post by boyz22z »

Kirthi,

Already some batch of registration is done in 2011. Please go and check with the society why they are delaying your case?

thanks
Raghavendra
Kirthi01

Post by Kirthi01 »

Hi,

Thanks. I visited them & they say they are waiting for the Muda approval.

I visited the site last week & i see that all the site numbers are all marked now. Is our seniority no same as the site no??

Regards
Kirthi
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

I got mine registered last week ! :geek:

Seniority is not site number, no way !

As I mentioned on another thread, last year, I heard that some sites are still under litigation. Else what I gather from the society is that if you have paid the full amount, the sites can be registered any day.
kask_76

Post by kask_76 »

Congratulations arunsg. May I know your seniority number please and what is the plot size you had applied for? Because I keep hearing that the registration will happen in two months every time, whereas I have paid all the instalments. Please do reply.
-Sanjeeva
ilyas100

Post by ilyas100 »

Even I am waiting after paying the full amount
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

Plot size is 50x80, its Phase-1.

After paying all instalments, did you also get the notice/demand to pay the cost escalation charges? I think this was Rs 50 psft. Once that is done, there should not be any delay. Perhaps you are in phase-2 or 3?

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”