Jnanaganga HBCS HD Kote Road

kalidas

Jnanaganga HBCS HD Kote Road

Post by kalidas »

Hi Friends,

Any ideas/updates on the Jnanaganga HBCS on HD Kote Road. What is the progress and status of approvals(heard that they have already got the MUDA approval). Any idea on the current prices on the plots around that area would be appreciated..

rgds,
Kalidas
tvsh

Re: Jnanaganga HBCS HD Kote Road

Post by tvsh »

The only "visible" development is that they have put a board near the location. Other than that, There is no visible progress.
mathew73

Post by mathew73 »

any idea what is the latest status of this project ?
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

There is absolutely no progress. Even the canvas board they had put up is gone (destroyed).
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

It would be nice if we can collectively approach the management aand ask them what their plans are. Last time when I spoke to them, they asked to give the new installment and they said it will be ready by March 2012. God only knows how much is true. People who have invested here, kindly, do share their details, so that we can see what we have to do next.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Their promises so far have only remained promises. They have revised the rates already. It looks like they delay development and then use the delay to increase the prices of the sites. They put the blame for the delay on MUDA. Last time when I questioned them about the delay, they said, even if we had registered the sites, no one would construct any houses as the layout is very remote and takes time to become habitable.
ravrav

Post by ravrav »

Hi Kalidas,

I agree that we should collectively approach to the management and get to know about the progress. With that we can decide to stay or not to stay on this project. Please write to me or share your contact details...... we can visit the premises on any of the coming week ends.

Thanks,
Ravi
My email: ravindra_bhaj@yahoo.com
backroad

Post by backroad »

Is there a chance that this layout never gets formed? How trustworthy are the promoters in Jnanaganga HBCS? They do have a track record of delivering layouts successfully in the past. Does the HBCS own the land in question or is it still no converted?

I understand that the location of the proposed layout is great - given that it is close to the MUDA layout.

Any thoughts on this project?
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

Guys - there is a group with members discussing the various issues like price increase by management, delivery date of the project etc... Pls join it and collectively approach the jnanaganga management.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jnanaganga
vama

Post by vama »

Hi All,
very late entry , i have invested in 30x40 site here in 2008. I have not got site yet.
How about other here?
Can any one of you point me to any active online or offline group that I could join?
Thanks.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”