MESSAGE TO ALL TELECOM SOCIETY PLOT OWNERS....

msn1270

MESSAGE TO ALL TELECOM SOCIETY PLOT OWNERS....

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Friends

I would like to know from those who have already registered their plot from Telecom Employees society in any of their My sore project like Atmananda sagara, nityananda sagara, kuberananda sagara...etc, whether you have paid the "Annual maintainance charges" to ESS ESS Infrastructure firm which carried out the civil works for Telecom Society Projects in mysore. ?

do reply.
tgvenkatesh

Re: MESSAGE TO ALL TELECOM SOCIETY PLOT OWNERS....

Post by tgvenkatesh »

Yes. I paid the amount Rs.3009/= for my plot 30x40 sft.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi Venkatesh

Mine is Kuberananda sagara, where the development work is yet to be done. Here are some more querries for you.

1) which project is yours?

2) Has all the promised amenities given in the layout ?

3) Have you received the Posession Certificate and Khata for your Plot ?

4) Has anytime received written communication from the society saying, they've given Contract of Annual maintainance to "ESS ESS Infrastructure"?
tgvenkatesh

Post by tgvenkatesh »

Hi,
My plot is also from Kuberananda sagara. Last week, I had registration for my site. I am yet to receive PC and khata certificate. They said they will take another 6 to 8 months to issue PC for all plot owners in KS. Regarding AMC, I came to know only previous day of registration date. They just informed me over phone to carry a blank cheque for this AMC. I think, we may have to renew it after 1 year.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

The question, how legal and correct is paying the Maintainance charges to ESS ESS Infrastructure company,
when they have not completed the assured civil works on the layout and not even given the Possession Certificate?
just like "anybody pays maintainance charges for an apartment under construction" ??

Moreover the Terms and conditions of the AMC contract is just one sided. It no where mentions how do they show their maintainance work status to the property owners at regular intervals? secondly, if they fail to do the agreed work, what is the legal procedures and penalties for the service providier? The agreement doesn't show any accountability on the service provider. all said and mentioned is just an assurance.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”