Going rate for plot+house in Srirampuram BLore

abhi

Going rate for plot+house in Srirampuram BLore

Post by abhi »

Hello forum members -

Do you guys have any idea what the going rate for an independent house/plot+house is in Srirampuram? I have heard a rather high number of Rs4800/sqft for a old construction house. I wanted to ask you people if this sounds too high. The house is away from the slum part of Srirampuram and is a lower middle-class area. The biggest plus factor is the metro station within walking distance.

How is the square footage counted for these transactions? There is a ground floor house and a partially constructed first floor. How are these counted?

Also - what is your take on the price trends in the near future? Is there a chance realestate will slowdown because of high lending interest rates?
abhi

Re: Going rate for plot+house in Srirampuram BLore

Post by abhi »

What I learnt is that only the land area is counted in these transactions and the construction has little value to it.

I am not sure if I am violating any forum rules here - just wanted to post this on behalf of a friend.

There are 2 adjacent houses for sale in Srirampuram and the total area is around 1100 sq ft. Asking price is as mentioned. Both are for sale and can be purchased at the same time and converted into a single khata. The houses can be rented out for the time being since they are in decent condition. Pleanty of corporation water.

The property deeds were issued by Bangalore corporation and predates the BDA. Interested people can send me a private message and I will provide contact details.

Edit:
Srirampuram is located between Malleswaram and Rajaji Nagar and is at walking distance to the future Metro station near Devayya Park. Several parts of this locality are very decent and would make good rental properties at the least. The houses I mention is in one such area.

Return to “Rate Table”