price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

nagarjunkatta

Re: price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

Post by nagarjunkatta »

No idea. I would definitely post if i come across any.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

The last i know was -

Nobel 3000 psf.

Tejasvini nagar phase 1 3200 psf.

I recollect some minor litigation issues with Tejasvini nagar. Not sure what is the latest status. Make sure you verify with couple of laywers before making final call
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Thanks for info Amit.
Did you get this information through brokers or through residents/friends/owners ?
spankuj

Post by spankuj »

Hi,
Even I am trying hard to get one plot in right price, all brokers quoting 3000/3200. It should around 2600 to 2700 max..
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

agree with you @spankuj , but i heard that some people made deal @ 2800 and after that minimum prize that people are asking for is 2800+
and broker are in their race for hiking the price for another 500 so they are quoting 2800+600 = 3400

but thats not the real price.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

and now I also got to know that Tejaswini Nagar phase 1 layout Owner's son has filed a case.
when broker showed the proeperty he dint tell about the case.
I went and met the some of residents and infact some of the people from association and they dint know about it.

person living next to the plot also dont know about the legal problem.
Thanks to this forum for bringing it to other's notice.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

There are many layouts that are landed in legal problems.A layout free from litigation need not mean that it will remain the same in future.

All one need to do is explore as much as you can. Very the documents through couple of lawyers before taking final call....
Check out for the titles. If titles are clear you will over come any litigation case. problem arises if the titles are not clear.
Be cautious while buying inheritited property.

Spiderman,

what was the site facing. do you know the site number.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

@amit_pearl2 : site was on 1s main , i guess it was east facing. no dont know the site number, dint even bother to ask after i got to know about the case.

BTW in case of Tejaswini , is it inherited property ? I dont think so , does anyone knows the name of layout owner?
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Not sure if Tejasvini nagar property is inherited. Take the papers by paying nominal amount get them verified by good lawyer. Max they may charge 2 to 3k.
Go to BDA office and check if any pending sactions/upcomming plans on this area. As the layout is near to lake bed, visit the Lake develpment authority.

Just my two cents.....
jayakamala

Post by jayakamala »

What about Varalakshmi Layout Behind T John College of Nursing. I am plannin to purchase a site at 1400 rs per sq ft. Is it ok ? Its a B Khatha Site. The Layout has only two roads with 72 sites and no developments From Nice road closeby But no access to Nice toad. Are there any legal issues in the Layout ? How to find out about that? There are 4 houses constructed already, with Bank Loan. Need your help to proceed. jayakamala@gmail.com / 9448444493

Return to “Rate Table”