RATE TABLE

MNKRAO

RATE TABLE

Post by MNKRAO »

CAN ANYONE PLEASE UPDATE THE RATE TABLE OF AREA WISE - BANGALORE?

i hope the rates have come down a bit in the recent times.

THANKS & REGARDS
MNKRAO.
openerbat

Re: RATE TABLE

Post by openerbat »

How is a rate table compiled? Hindu paper used to have a table in the property section on Saturdays. Is this what needs to be posted here? During the boom of 2003-04-05, I found that Hindu was lower than actuals.
Ajay

Post by Ajay »

Rate tables are always very subjective and in todays conditions when deals are few and far between . A buyer seek lower side , while a seller is at the higher end of things , a broker is looking to sell at any price . Is best to give a range.

As I live around E City , the rates being quoted here are :

1. Anantnagar Phase 2 ( DC converted ) 1000~1200 psqft.
2. Vasundhra Lyt ( BMRDA approved ) 1250~1500 psqft.
3. Daddy's Garden now South Borg (BMRDA ) 1800~2000 psqft.
2. Royal Gardenia ( BMRDA) 2000+ psqft.
Ajay

Post by Ajay »

http://www.whereincity.com/property/rat ... cationID=3

Residents may comment on the rates in their area.
Ajay

Post by Ajay »

rean

Post by rean »

does anyone know how much is the current asking rate per sq ft in hegde nagar near nehru nagar.
Noel

Duo City Near Electronics City

Post by Noel »

Hi All; Does any one know of any issues of Duo City Near Electronics City, I have been given a 1800sq ft site and have been told its going @ 1200/-spft.

Is there any possible litigations that exist with this property?
mithun

Re: Duo City Near Electronics City

Post by mithun »

Noel wrote:Hi All; Does any one know of any issues of Duo City Near Electronics City, I have been given a 1800sq ft site and have been told its going @ 1200/-spft.

U cud buy my property at the same price if u r unsure of duo city.call me @ 9019868352 for more info.my polot is near wipro head office opposite to ajmera infinity
~MP
rangavittala

Re: Duo city near E city phase-1

Post by rangavittala »

check care fully before purchase of site at Duo city, adj Duo city BBMP sites are selling around Rs.1100/-sft.
ravisrm

Post by ravisrm »

Noel wrote:Hi All; Does any one know of any issues of Duo City Near Electronics City, I have been given a 1800sq ft site and have been told its going @ 1200/-spft.

Is it a South facing odd dimension site?? Duo is selling west facing sites at Rs1750/sqft. The rate may be low due to South facing and odd dimension. I have a site in DUO City for which I have BDA khatha. Also, I have paid property tax for the the past 4 years. I did not get a legal verification done on the property. Till now, I have not heard of legal issues with Duo City and I hope it remains so :-). I know of people who have purchased East facing 30x40 in Duo City @ Rs2100/sqft in 2008! I guess your concern is how is the price low! Even I am surprised at this price.

Return to “Rate Table”