Rates in AECS layout, Kudlu gate

skandan

Rates in AECS layout, Kudlu gate

Post by skandan »

I am planning to purchase a plot in AECS Layout 'A' block near Kudlu gate, could you anyone let me the current rates in the locality.
saanthu

Re: Rates in AECS layout, Kudlu gate

Post by saanthu »

hi ..

today i went to look in AECS A-Block, area doesn't look promising, rates vary from 5000-6000 depending upon road formation and connectivity, i had seen layout plan from broker every thing easy as is, he said to me site no. 1462/A is available but next to it i see some OS no.s (Court case no.) now i really panicked they say it was formed through government acquisition allotted to society so why court cases from the owner who already sold to society.

one more thing :
they are not giving guarantee for ground water for construction, also no cavary water available. weak street lighting, no proper roads

i had searched through the forums, they say some plots are under litigation? why so ?

members of mybdasites / member of the AEC Society please share your views
siteraja

Post by siteraja »

I also got the same reviews.I was interested in one site and when I enquired about water, they said all borewells are failure and people are fed up of spending money for water tankers and so I dropped the idea.
siteraja

Post by siteraja »

I also got the same reviews.I was interested in one site and when I enquired about water, they said all borewells are failure and people are fed up of spending money for water tankers and so I dropped the idea.
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

In this area, main problem is water, borewell is dead, have to depend on tankers. No tar roads from past 8 years . No parks proposed. The only positive point is, its nearby to hsr layout and few IT companies.
prdinesh

Post by prdinesh »

I went today to both A block and B Block.

In A Block the price is around Rs.5000 to 5500. I saw a plot with some discounted rate because of its locality. In B Block the rate is around 6K to 6.5K. I prefer B Block since the approach road is good. If anyone have plots in B Block and interested to sell , please let me know,

My Email ID - prdre@outlook.com
mahesh2780

Post by mahesh2780 »

Guys

As you rightly suspect or heard.

There are litigation namely in A block Gunda Reddy.
Secondly parks and CA sites are sold

So its difficult to get KHATA

if you are buying buy sites with KHATA

Return to “Rate Table”