vaastu question - pooja room

sun

vaastu question - pooja room

Post by sun »

Can any of the experts please advise Pooja room can be right below kitchen? Because ladies of the house spend most time in kitchen and in my plan its right above Pooja room, its like they walk above Pooja room most part of the day :(
blrsiteseeker

Re: vaastu question - pooja room

Post by blrsiteseeker »

I was told there should be nothing above puja room. If that is not possible due to space restrictions, atleast have a separating buffer between roof of puja and floor of the space above. Best way to accomplish that is to have a loft or something - where you would not walk directly above the puja room.
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

On top of Pooja room no one should walk, but it is not possible so, what you need to do is, construt pooja room with TOP[cieling] at Chajja Level. Contractor can do with mesh supported etc. The space on top of Pooja room can be used for storing Pooja materials which are light weight.

Also Make sure there is always space of five (2 couples + Pandit ) sit comfortably. You should always face east and Idol can face west.

Regards,
Venky
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

What about the people stays in Multistorey Buildings or Apartments to resolve this issue? :lol:
Every Apartment Builder claims his structure is 100% Vasthu Compliant. :mrgreen:
aries31

Post by aries31 »

msn1270,
Good catch!
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

One of the solutions is You can have false ceiling done to your pooja room. This solves your vasthu problem.
sun

Post by sun »

I will have a discussion with my contractor about this today and let you all know!

Return to “Non Real Estate”