Use Only Ecofriendly Ganesha this time.

msn1270

Use Only Ecofriendly Ganesha this time.

Post by msn1270 »

Pals

Every year many of us celebrate the Ganesha Festival by damaging the Environment by polluting the earth and ground water.

My sincere request, Here onwards only the Ganesha Idols made of natural Clay/mud and non-painted ECO-FRIENDLY GANESHA Idols to save the environment and also give a chance to earn bread & butter to the local rural people who are struggling to compete with the modern Catchy Ganesha Idols (popularly known as BOMBAY GANESHA/other types coming from Maharashtra/Andhra ...etc), made by using hazardous POP(Plastic of Paris) & Toxic Paints containing Lead & other dangerous chemicals. Also these chemically made Idols takes at least couple of weeks to dissolve in water. But the Clay idols dissolves in water in just 2-3 hours which can be recycled for any plants/pots.

From last 4 years, I'm also buying this Nature Friendly Non-Painted Clay Ganesha Idols at my home for the festival. Find the attached picture which gives the details to buy Eco-friendly Ganesha Idols across many locations in South Bangalore. Even they say Door-Delivery is there(I'm not sure).
Attachments
Eco Ganapa.jpg
biddappa_c_b

Re: Use Only Ecofriendly Ganesha this time.

Post by biddappa_c_b »

I completely agree with you MSN and support you. I am also teaching my son the same. Last year I used eco friendly Ganesha. Not sure whether GANESHA GOD was happy with that :)
aries31

Re: Use Only Ecofriendly Ganesha this time.

Post by aries31 »

My son went for a Eco Ganesha rally (Mysore) & brought back a nice mud figure. :-)

Return to “Non Real Estate”