BBMP Tax Assesment

kraghum

BBMP Tax Assesment

Post by kraghum »

Dear Members

Need help with property tax calculation

We moved in to new house, which was assessed as vacant land till now. can i do self assessment and submit Tax for new house or i need to call revenue inspector for first assessment

regards
Raghu
santro

Re: BBMP Tax Assesment

Post by santro »

Raghu,

The following documents/details are required if you plan to visit the revenue inspector.

1. KEB permanent sanction letter/ Meter purchase bill.
2. Previous tax paid receipt for vacant land.
3. Site dimension, Buildup area, Plinth area & Car parking area.

Or you can do it online at BBMP (http://1113.sasbbmp.com/Forms/frm_Onlin ... =2015-2016)
Select Form V & fill the details like:
1. Zone,
2. Site dimension,
3. Plinth area,
4. Buildup area,
5. Car parking area etc.

The system will calculate the net payable tax add SWM cess.
kraghum

Post by kraghum »

Hi Santro

I tried filling up, please do review my updated form, it still shows Tax==vacant land. I have selected RCC/Others. I used the Tax calculator which showed ~5K for Zone E.
where i am doing wrong

regards
Raghu
Attachments
Raghu.pdf
(242.76 KiB) Downloaded 682 times
santro

Post by santro »

Raghu,

This is correct way. Please continue by clicking "Next" tab 5 times, you will get the final tax amount to be paid. Add SWM cess Rs 360 i.e Rs 30/month.
kraghum

Post by kraghum »

Thanks a lot Santro i got it now, Only hiccup is after all update i had only three bank choice (HDFC, INDUS & Corporation) and i don't have account in any of these. not even SBI, so need to go to BBMP office or ask one my friend for help

regards
Raghu
santro

Post by santro »

Raghu,

Instead of Netbanking, select the Credit/Debit card field.

1. You will have 3 payment gateways options
2. Select any of them & then enter Credit card/Debit card numbers, CVV etc to make the payment.
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

Hi Raghu, Santro,

while doing assessment for BBMP, will anyone like revenue inspector will come and inspect the house? because in BDA they will come and measure the house built up area.
will they ask money for inspecting the house?
is it just like declare it ourself and pay the tax in BBMP or some officer has to evaluate?

Thanks
Chandrashekar
kraghum

Post by kraghum »

Thanks a lot Santro

Paid the Tax finally, Since they are allowing people to pay directly and if we do a good estimation i don't think we need revenue inspector

regards
Raghu
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi All,

Below is my case,
1) Just completed the construction
2) I did not pay last year taxes. Reason: Though khata transfer done, the owner name did not change in the tax dept so when I paid the tax last last year it shown the old owners name.
3) Wanted to get it changed into my name(only the tax paying part) but the electrician told me that once we get the first electricty bill then we can get the name changed.

Can anyone let me know how to egt teh name for the tax payment changed?

I think only after that I can access the house and pay taxes.

Please advise.
santro

Post by santro »

If Khata is in your name, then you need to submit written application request to BBMP along with relevant docs (Khata,Khata extract Sale deed etc.). They will take close to 2 weeks to complete this task.

The property tax records is linked to 2008 application number or PID number of the property. Upon changing the name in BBMP records the previous name will be overwritten with your name.

Return to “Non Real Estate”