BWSSB New water Connection-Confusion

kanthraj

BWSSB New water Connection-Confusion

Post by kanthraj »

Friends, Iam having a 60x40 plot with 3 BHK in Ground Floor & 1 BHK in First Floor in Nagadevanahalli (Near to Bangalore Uinversity),Kengeri,Bangalore.

My house is already connected with CMC water & bore well connection.But becos of this i thought i do't need any bwssb water connection for my house,but one of my friend told that if new areas under bbmp limits does't get bwssb water connection there Sewage connections will be disconnected is that true.

Recently I heard BWSSB as started giving connections to all the 110 villages which was added to the BBMP limits in 2008, Can anyone suggest me how much will be the expenses for new BWSSB water connection for my existing house.Ayone who as got recently such new connections please share your valuable experience or suggest me wat to do.

Since iam an NRI not able to decide what to do now ? Please suggest
Last edited by kanthraj on June 3rd, 2015, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
kanthraj

Re: BWSSB New water Connection-Confusion

Post by kanthraj »

Friends,Iam an NRI please help me to sort the issue or can any one tell me what will be the expenses for the new connection from BWSSB
Elhani

Re: BWSSB New water Connection-Confusion

Post by Elhani »

hello kanthraj!
have u sorted your problem of a new water connection for your house? if so pls share with me the details and procedures and the documents required for it!
WBR
Elhani

Return to “Non Real Estate”