Encroachment of my BDA site

nandakumar

Encroachment of my BDA site

Post by nandakumar »

Hello..
I was allotted a site by BDA in the year 2000, size : 9Mx12M in 2nd stage,BSK 6th stage.Next to my site is another site of same size which is the dead end of the road after which is a private property.BDA had marked boundaries for each site with stones at all the corners which they normally do.When I visited my site last year, I found a fence was put by my neighbour by leaving a passage on the dead end side and encroaching about 1Metre(around 3 feet) into my site and also had put a new marking stone into my site.After getting the contact details of my neighbour who stays in Tamilnadu from BDA office, , I wrote a letter to him informing about the encroachment and asking him to remove the fence in my area.He called me and told me that he shall visit the site during his next visit to Bangalore.Accordingly when he came to Bangalore, we both visited the site and I showed him that his fence was about 3 feet inside my site.But he along with the broker from whom he purchased the site argued that the marking stone is put by BDA and they will not move the fence.A came to know that he had recently purchased the site and some mischief had happened.Hence I wrote a letter to BDA office at BSK 2nd stage and upon my request a person from BDA office came to the site and confirmed encroachment by my neighbour after doing measurement.Later I informed my neighbour to vacate the encroached area.But till date he has not removed the fence.Under this circumstance should I remove the fence myself and take possession of my area or serve a legal notice to my neighbour?Kindly advice me the course of action I need to take.
Thanking you,
Nandakumar
duffyhair

Re: Encroachment of my BDA site

Post by duffyhair »

ask the BDA person to do the markings.. based on site markings provide.. go ahead and construct wall or put barbed wire in the site which you have papers.. put a board that any trespassers would be prosecuted ..
if you go the legal way, then you have to run pillar to post !
nandakumar

Post by nandakumar »

Thank you so much..
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

Hi nandakumar,

to which BDA officer you have written letter? can u give me the address of that? even i need to measure and put fence for my site.
i think new marking stone, he has only put into your site which is legally offensive, you can complaint the same to BDA for modifying the site markings.
you have all the rights to remove his fence, make sure BDA officer in presence.

regards
thimma
nandakumar

Post by nandakumar »

Dear friend,

I wrote letter to The Asst.Engineer,BDA Complex,BSK 2nd Stage, Bangalore which is the concerned office and thanks for your comments..

Return to “Non Real Estate”