house construction without the owner's presence

aspirantinvestor

house construction without the owner's presence

Post by aspirantinvestor »

Hello All,

I bought a site in bangalore few years back but later moved out of bangalore for work. Now in dilemma about constructing house there.
I understand , to construct house without owner's presence, the owner has to give GPA to a close relative and the relative can take care of construction on behalf. But I cant give GPA at the moment as I am on onsite travel for some months. Is there any other way?

Thanks in advance
rajesh113_ch

Re: house construction without the owner's presence

Post by rajesh113_ch »

even though your in out of bangalore,if you can send the required GPA documents attested by local advocate then the lawyer here can get this document register in a day or two.
remember the relationship between you and the going to be GPA holder should be your blood relation otherwise you have to pay around 6.5 % registration fee. I have got it done one year back and it was smooth process i remember i have paid around 5 K for it.if you need more info contact me after 7:30 PM IST
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Better, you postpone your construction plan till you are back in town.

Some one else will have not the same interest and passion to take care of your work which
can satisfy you 100% in your absence. Also the material cost is a fluctuating and volatile
based on the market situation on either side. So, Instead of worrying about investing your
hard earned money through some one else, better to delay your execution plan by few months.
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Well nowadays, it is not a good idea to keep the site vacant for a long time. Because there are many instances where the unattended vacant sites are encroached. I guess you can make some logistics arrangement to resolve your GPA issue. It would be good idea to start the construction as early as possible even if your family members or relatives can take care of the construction.
aspirantinvestor

Thanks rajesh113_ch ,msn1270 and bdasitesmvlayout .bdasitesmvlayout , is encroachment risk there for BDA site as well?
aspirantinvestor

bdasitesmvlayout wrote:Well nowadays, it is not a good idea to keep the site vacant for a long time. Because there are many instances where the unattended vacant sites are encroached. I guess you can make some logistics arrangement to resolve your GPA issue. It would be good idea to start the construction as early as possible even if your family members or relatives can take care of the construction.
do you think bda site can be encroached too?
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

I have seen a couple of cases like that..

Return to “Non Real Estate”