Dream Meadows can i take risk ?

arigilamurali

Re: Dream Meadows can i take risk ?

Post by arigilamurali »

sandy

Since, Akrama-Sakram bill is not introduced, the CMC ( Now falls in BBMP) are issuing B Kathas as temporary katha to the properties.orginal katha means which were issued by earlier BMP to the owner .
B Katha is temporary katha ,even on the basis this property will be registred .
SOME Nationalised Banks and also private banks are issuing home loans. Any branch of the nationalised bank or private bank in the city can extend home loan to the property which situated with in Bangalore after getting legal clearance. .
As far my knowledge, union Bank of India which is nationalised bank is issuing home loans on the basis of B katha , better you approach union bank of india any other branch in the city .

Definitely you will get home loans from private banks of the city , but prefer nationalised banks.

With regards
R MURALIDARA
ADVOCATEarigilamurali

Private messageE-mail arigilamurali
rajeshkr

Post by rajeshkr »

I would like to purchase plot in dream meadows but i came to know that there are some issues such as sale deed, land conversion and club house

Please let me know whether these issues are resolved or not? Your input is very valuable for me to take proper decision

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Rajesh
shankarsunmicrosys

Post by shankarsunmicrosys »

Hi,
anyone recently purchased plot here? Is it safe to buy here? Please let me know. Dream meadows near kundanahall.

Thanks.

Return to “Documents”