BDA Plan sanction

pvr59ksl

BDA Plan sanction

Post by pvr59ksl »

Hi all, :D

I am new to this forum. While scouring the net for home construction tips, I stumbled upon this forum. This forum is full of helpful information. I recomend this form for anybody starting construction of home.

My query is, I have a 30X40 site at Banashankari VIth stage. I am thinking of starting construction of my house there. My intention is to construct G+1+1. I would like to know (1) What is the maximum area in each floor allowed legally. (2) What is the setbacks to be left (3) what will be the legal fee for sanction ?
sreekbda

Re: BDA Plan sanction

Post by sreekbda »

pvr59ksl, I am also starting construction soon at BSK-6. PM me your phone number and we can get in touch. Even i am trying to get information regarding how to get Plan sanctioned.
blackstallion76

Post by blackstallion76 »

friends,

I think we should meet as I am trying to get BDA Sanction PLan for 30x40 plot. PM me as well.
arjun.surendra04

Post by arjun.surendra04 »

Hi,

For the setbacks you can refer Zoning_Regulations_RMP2015, google it and you will get the pdf.

Some of my experiences are - https://sites.google.com/site/arjunwebworld/Home/blogs/constructing-a-house-in-bangalore
raghurbhat

Post by raghurbhat »

Dear all - Which BDA office do I need to approach to get building plans approved for SMV 6Stage? If anyone has got it done pls let me know.
regards
rb
raghurbhat

Post by raghurbhat »

reply to myself :-) Vijaynagar BDA office

rb

Return to “Documents”