Do I need BDA NOC for BBMP plot?

arup

Do I need BDA NOC for BBMP plot?

Post by arup »

Hi,

I want to purchase a plot near yelahanka called lake view layout in Venkatala village. It was formed before 1995 and therefore was not under BDA but subsequently after 2005 it came under BBMP and the owner paid betterment charges and got it registered under BBMP A khata.

Also there was a time in 2006 when BDA planned to acquire the land there for Peripherral Ring Road(PRR) but ultimately changed the plan after protests from locals and Yelahanka City Munipality.

Now my concern is should I take a BDA NOC for the plot before buying it? Can BDA/Govt. acquire any land even if it is under BBMP A khata? If BDA NOC is necessary, then how do I get it? What is the time and cost involved?

Any suggestion would be really helpful. Thank you.
Regards,
Arup
Chandu

Re: Do I need BDA NOC for BBMP plot?

Post by Chandu »

BDA katha will cost around 5K to 6K ( assuming your site is 30*40, cost=bribe+govt fee)
BDA cant acquire from BBMP ( but its the other way around , then "acquire" can be termed as hand-over).

I dont see a need for BDA NOC , since you already have BBMP Katha.
sayishkn

Re: Do I need BDA NOC for BBMP plot?

Post by sayishkn »

Definitely you should get the BDA NOC before going ahead with purchase. If it is marked for Peripheral ring road project, then even if owner got the BBMP Khatha, it wont help. Better you apply for BDA NOC for the specific survey number with BDA.

Return to “Documents”