Agreement with owner for buying a site

seeker

Agreement with owner for buying a site

Post by seeker »

Hi All,

I am in the verge of finalizing a site in Kodichikkana Halli. As I am going for the composite loan with Federal Bank (because my friend works there, processing would be faster) as a first step, I need to get into an agreement with owner.

Could you please share template that needs to be used for agreement and what should be the stamp paper value that is required? Also, what is the standard time that I can ask from owner before I go for the registration?

Thank you for the help!

Please start topics in relevant sub-forums. Moving to 'Documents' -Admin Team.
Prashanth36

Re: Agreement with owner for buying a site

Post by Prashanth36 »

It all depends on the bank where you are getting loan. ask them for stamp paper value and also time they may take to disburse amount. If they say has 1month then get 2months time from owner for registration because there will be one or the other delay. I think you can get template in xerox shops near sub-registrar office.
mdevmvrs

Post by mdevmvrs »

Hi,

You can refer in the below URL for template.
http://www.vakilno1.com/froms_html/agreement.html
Regards
Devanand
sun

Post by sun »

Thank you very much!
rajesh_sharanappa

Post by rajesh_sharanappa »

Consult a professional regarding the preparation of the Draft as there are many details related to the property and the conditions must be incorporated to suit you, your seller and the banker. General template is not advisable. The investment is huge and any mistake may cause trouble, hence,Take care.
Rajesh.

Return to “Documents”