Need BOOHBCS Contact Details

vanandh

Need BOOHBCS Contact Details

Post by vanandh »

Hi,

Does any of you have Bank Officer and Officials HBCS (BOOHBCS, Narayan Nagar), Kanakapura Road society's address and contact no? I have to get some documents and NOC as part of site purchase.

Thanks in advance.
vpbs_bak

Re: Need BOOHBCS Contact Details

Post by vpbs_bak »

hi vanandh

did you get their details ? if so, please PM me as well. Thanks
vanandh

Post by vanandh »

What I gathered is that the society is moved to Mysore. There is only welfare association running in Bangalore primarily for the water supply. I was not able to get the Mysore address or the contact numbers yet. If you are able to get it, please let me know as well.
mp_pk

Post by mp_pk »

Get in touch with any Broker in that area.
Looks like you have purchased a site without brokers intervention... Hats off to you !!!
Its very difficult to get a site in this area that too without brokers involvement.
appvvy

Post by appvvy »

Here you go -

BOOWA
Bannur Road, Vajamangala Village
Vajamangala Post, Mysore - 570028
Mob - 9880464405

Rgds
/-Akash..
pdbasys

Post by pdbasys »

Any update on Mysore BOOWA Project. Any one approached consume court. I know few hundreds of peoples Crores of Rupees are stuck with the builder and Land Lord. It is more than a decade now. Please let me know if there is a WhatsApp group. There are few others who are interested in Suing the builder and landlord. It is our hard earned money and with the new Act we need to get our interest back and also the Land.

Return to “Documents”