A Khata for Building with deviation in Koramangala

eswarao_k

A Khata for Building with deviation in Koramangala

Post by eswarao_k »

Dear All,

I have taken a flat which is within BBMP limit. The land is having A khata, however building does not have A khata. I am told that there is deviation in the construction, so there is no A khata. I have enquired with some of my friends, they have got A khata with some deviation in thier building.

Request to forum members for views on this.

1. Can we apply for "A" khata if there is some deviation in the building construction. If yes, upto what level of deviation its allowed by BBMP.

2. Is BBMP collecting betterment charges now for the deviated construction and issue occupance certificate and A khata.

With regards,
Eswar
vikram

Re: A Khata for Building with deviation in Koramangala

Post by vikram »

Dear Forum,

I'm also having similar question. Can any one please reply to the question above..
rkodal

Post by rkodal »

Hello Eswar,
Last week, we had been RR nagar BBMP office and we were told, maximum deviation is allowed up to 10%, if you're building with in this % of deviation, then you can approach BBMP engineer & and scheduled to visit the building and will charge fine accordingly and regularise the same. Then you can obtain OC and apply for "A-Katha", If the deviation is more than 10%, have to wait for Akrama-sakrama. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
vikram

Post by vikram »

Thank you rkodal for sharing.

Return to “Documents”