I need your valuable suggestions and opinion in the below matter.
I am planning to buy Agricultural land in Karnataka. How ever i donot own any agricultural lands in my name or my father's name. We have few acres of land in my grand father's name in the state( which need to be divided between his sons and daughters)
Am hoping to getsome light on the below points from you all..
1) Can i buy agricultiral lands in Karnataka on my name/father/mother/wife/brother's name ?
2) Keeping the RTC document of the agricultural land which is my ancestral property in my grand father's name, can i go ahead and use this document to buy agriculture land ?
3) whom to contact to get the family vruksha cetificate? (Latest as i heard is to get it from court)
4) What are the other documents i need to get from my end to be eligible to purchase an agriculutral lands in karnataka ?
5) as a seller of an agricultural land what documents he need to furnish from his end ?
6)Is it better to go for a single point of contact( Agricultural consultants who help in buying and selling of Agricultural lands)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests