Enroachment

deepakkr

Enroachment

Post by deepakkr »

My neighbour has enroached almost half feet of my land and constructed house and sold it to the person who is currently residing. When i went and asked to compensate for the same he is telling to give complaint to BBMP in legal manner and let it be on record and let engineer and other BBMP related persons, revenue people will come and measure the site and decide on the rate and settle. If i do so then i may be in trouble becoz i started constructing house in my site almost 30% complete without plan approval (means not leaving space around as per rules).So please suggest.
blrsiteseeker

Re: Enroachment

Post by blrsiteseeker »

You have landed yourself in a predicament.
1. Building without approval
2. Not per rules.

It would be hard for anyone to come and fix it, since the owner has seen through the errors you made in not getting approval and not following the rules, and knows that you are in a bind. So he knows you have very little leeway in fighting this via the legal channels. You really have to work with him in a nice way to get your compensation.
msn1270

Re: Enroachment

Post by msn1270 »

First correct your mistakes, rather than showing your finger on others.

Now neither you cannot by legal procedure nor be able to demand compensation from your neighbour.
Just ignore nothing has happened.

Return to “Documents”