How to get BMRDA E-Khata & whats the Procedure

man0178

How to get BMRDA E-Khata & whats the Procedure

Post by man0178 »

Hi,

I have bought a site at Old Madaras Road (under village Mandur) in BMRDA approved layout.

Now looking for procedure to get Khata Transfer from earlier owner to my name but when i contacted one of the lawer he said we need to make the payment of 1% of registared value as Khata fees. ( for exmaple if property registerd value is 36 Lakh then Rs.36,000/- is Khata transfer fees) is that true ? as when i checked on BBMP site and other forum its looks 2% of registartion amount not the registered value so rules are different for BBMP and BMRDA Approved project ?

This layout comes under Mandur Village Panchayat.m when i checked with one of panchayat official they say its only Mandur Village panchayat having rules that they charges 1% of registared value as Khata transfer fees ( for me it would me Rs,36K) is that correct information ? or i feel rules should be same for Khata transfer in any of BMRDA Approved project ?
is that true.

Appreciate any information on this topic and procedure to Khata Transfer.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Manish
m_d1982

Re: How to get BMRDA E-Khata & whats the Procedure

Post by m_d1982 »

Hi,

I have a site near Electronic City it comes under Anekal Panchayat and is a BMRDA Approved Layout. The person from whom i bought the land had a manual Katha and while registering the property the Bank and Sub Registar office insisted for the E Katha. The person paid 8 K and got it done through the broker. Post registration when i Transfered the same to my name i paid 6K through the same broker . Registered value of the property is 18L.
I am not sure on the The actual cost but i guess its should only few hundreds. it takes 5 Working Days to get the same.
Its better to check with your neighbouring sites. Panchayat office is as corrupt as the BBMP, Just need to be careful.
Regards,
Martin
chandrashekar1

Post by chandrashekar1 »

When new government has taken over, E Khata was made compulsory. It contains all the necessary details of the site including check bandhi,photo of the site as well as owner. Presently it is applicable to panchayats falling under bangalore rural dist, will be extended to other places. procedure for getting E khata is visit your panchayat office with saledeed copy, site photo, owner photo, identity and address proof, bmrda approval layout plan. fees 1% of the amount which is mentioned in sale deed, and around 400 other fees. you can get this in 1 day
navhe

Post by navhe »

Got E-Khata for my site near Doddalada mara.
Procedure:
Give an applicaiton with sale deed copy, PP size photo, ID proof copy, and previous tax receipt (khata copy).
This is a sakala service and e-khata will be issued in 30-45 days.
Got it done from Chunchanakuppe panchayat office.
No 'Govt' fees. only nominal office charges.. :)

Return to “Documents”