Apartment Unit Details Sub-Registrar

tamya

Apartment Unit Details Sub-Registrar

Post by tamya »

What are way to get details in case of an Apartment from office of Sub-Registrar

Details from each unit as in

1) Super built Up Area
2) No Of car parks for each unit
3) Resisted Owner Name

Any one every received/ Collected these details
manja

Re: Apartment Unit Details Sub-Registrar

Post by manja »

If that apartment association is registered under Karnataka Apartment Ownership Act, 1972, which means there will be a deed of declaration registered in SR office, you can get the info from SRO. Even then there are chances that that Deed of Declaration is not an updated one, so ownership details may not be upto date.

This brings me to the topic. Did anyone here registered their apartment asoociation under KAOA? What is the procedure like? What is the approximate cost of the process? We are in the process of moving in that direction.
bhr2009

Post by bhr2009 »

@tamya

I am not sure if you will ever be able to get up to date details of all flats in a apartment complex at one go in SRO or a Govt dept.
Like @manja mentioned Deed of declaration is one source but I am not sure if it gets updated regularly.
Defintely it is done once when Association is registered. But if some one sells a flat , I am not sure if it is reflected
in the DoD at SRO.
Other possibility is hard way of getting the copy of registered documents for individual flats. But in another thread in this forum it was mentioned that
you need the document no. to get the copy of that document.

@manja
we are also in the process of association registration. I don't know about the cost. But right now , our ad-hoc committee is preparing draft By Laws and DoD.
Also since all the owners can not be present to sign at SRO, they also preparing a Power of attorney to some one to sign DoD on behalf of al owners.
tamya

Post by tamya »

I am aware of Deed of Declaration , in our case this is not available as we have registered under Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960.

KOFA is very good act you need every one in community to sign for reg, where as in other act it is min 7 .
Developer wont like KOFA as it will put them under serious obligation.

Do let me know if any one require details on reg process, I can share details as I was actively involved in reg as well as drafting bye laws.
We have studied multiple bye laws and created some good draft.

Return to “Documents”