need your opinion on a sale deed related querry

msn1270

need your opinion on a sale deed related querry

Post by msn1270 »

Recently I come across documents related to a site, where I observed two things, which i'm not sure, whether its common in the sale deed procedure.

1) One of the Sale deed paper (belong to the year 2011) only buyer photo & finger print available, but doesn't have the photo and the Finger print information of the seller, which usually comes on the backside of the sale deed pages. Whereas the seal and the signature of the seller is available on all the pages of the Sale deed as usual.

2) In another case, the sale deed (of this year 2015) is made on the regular white sheets usually which comes after the stamp paper(First Page). But rest of the format (including Seller & Buyer photo and finger prints), contents and the details of the seller and buyer available same as regular sale deed document. (The reason given, is shortage/non-availability of the stamp paper).

Can some legal experts clarify me, whether the above mention two points are legally acceptable and valid in any sale deed.??
blorebuddy

Re: need your opinion on a sale deed related querry

Post by blorebuddy »

Hi
I have a flat registered and the sale deed submitted to the SBI which has only plain white sheets.
There is no stamp paper.

I did not think that it will be an issue as we are paying the registration charges to the dept. Earlier there used to be mandates like you need to have x% in the stamp paper and x% to be paid to the dept etc.Though I am not completely sure, this is my own opinion.....it could be wrong.
nagsbhat

Post by nagsbhat »

msn1270 wrote:Recently I come across documents related to a site, where I observed two things, which i'm not sure, whether its common in the sale deed procedure.

1) One of the Sale deed paper (belong to the year 2011) only buyer photo & finger print available, but doesn't have the photo and the Finger print information of the seller, which usually comes on the backside of the sale deed pages. Whereas the seal and the signature of the seller is available on all the pages of the Sale deed as usual.

2) In another case, the sale deed (of this year 2015) is made on the regular white sheets usually which comes after the stamp paper(First Page). But rest of the format (including Seller & Buyer photo and finger prints), contents and the details of the seller and buyer available same as regular sale deed document. (The reason given, is shortage/non-availability of the stamp paper).

Can some legal experts clarify me, whether the above mention two points are legally acceptable and valid in any sale deed.??
1. It is fine. There are popular societies who have got their officials exempt from personally appearing. ISRO society is one of them. All the seal, signature are got in advance from their office and presented to Sub registrar on the day of registration.
2. Stamp paper is not required. But make sure, how much the stamp duty and registration charges have been paid and what mode it has been paid. If it is 2015 then both stamp duty and registration charges are paid in Demand Draft. Make sure DD details and amount are mentioned.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Stamp duty and registration charges are paid in the form of DD as per the current rates w.r.t to the registered value & the receipts also given for the same.
kanthraj

Post by kanthraj »

Brother, if any issues/queries are with you, please contact nearest Sub-Registered office since now days lot of cheating is taking place in Real Estate market.
raghavmp79

Post by raghavmp79 »

Stamp duty can be paid by purchasing Non-judicial Stamp papers from Government treasury or write document on plain paper and pay stamp duty in cash or through D.D. in the concerned Sub-Registrar Office.

You can refer below link

http://202.138.101.165/karigr/modeldeeds/saled.htm

Return to “Documents”