Documentation to be done after purchase of BDA site

venki.krishnan

Documentation to be done after purchase of BDA site

Post by venki.krishnan »

Recently purchased a BDA site. I have applied for Khata transfer. What other documentations are needed before I can start plan approval and construction. Please advise.
msn1270

Re: Documentation to be done after purchase of BDA site

Post by msn1270 »

Hi Venki

Once the Khata Transfer is over, Apply for Khata-Extract Document.

Some times after the purchase, few site related documents will be in the previous owner name like in Tax paid receipts, PID...etc
If So, given an application along with the registration copy to update their records & Ensure your name appears in all the papers.

You can take the Latest EC before applying for approvals.
venki.krishnan

Post by venki.krishnan »

Hi, This is a BDA site in Anjanapura X Block. The seller had a khata from BDA. I applied for khata transfer in BDA office. Some people say I should apply for Khata transfer in BBMP office and not BDA office. Is anybody aware?
Chida_gs

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi,

Yes you need to visit BBMP Office for Khata Transfer, the documents to be taken is as mentioned below

1) Fill the application form (Available online, you can download and print it)
2) Copy of Current Sale Deed (with Notary authentication)
3) Tax paid receipts till date
4) EC copy (15 years -- to current, you can get it from Sub registrar Office where your Site Registration is done)
5) Demand draft for 2% of Registration Fee (For eg -- If the Registration charges is 1.5 Lakhs then DD should be taken for Rs 3000/-)
6) Previous Owner A Khata Certificate
7) If any Possession Certificate given, get the copy of the same.
8) Previous owner must have Khata Extract Certificate, get the copy of the same

Once you submit this to BBMP officer, Ask for Acknowledgement from the Respective officer, without that don't leave.

It will take minimum 30 days for them to do it as per Rule book, if you give bribe they will do it in a week.

Please share your experience once it is done.
venki.krishnan

Post by venki.krishnan »

Two queries.
1. I think the layout is yet to be handed over to BBMP. Will the bbmp still give Khata. Also note existing khata(in the name of the seller from whom i purchased) is from BDA and not from BBMP
2. What is the difference from Khata certificate and Khata Extract certificate(Point 6 and 8 above.
venki.krishnan

Post by venki.krishnan »

http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3596

See above link. Not sure if things have changed in the last 3 yrs
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

During the Expansion of Corporation area during the previous Govt, Bangalore Corporation coverage area was expanded by including around 100 village area
and 7 CMC areas and renamed to BBMP. So all the BDA layouts like SMV, BSK 6th Stage, JP Nagar & Anjanapura also must have came under BBMP Control
(BDA Transferred its control to BBMP). Since that day, BBMP is the authority to issue Khata/Transfer of Khata for all the new Transactions....etc.

Aave a look at the attached pdf for your other query.
Attachments
What is a Khata.pdf
(192.26 KiB) Downloaded 548 times
venki.krishnan

Post by venki.krishnan »

Thanks msn.
Then why did the Banashankari II Stage BDA office accept my application for Khata Transfer. I am totally confused. Should I take back the application and submit in bbmp office?

P.S - I also saw several Khata transfer applications for Anjanapura sites in the BSK II Stage BDA office.
Prasad.Krishnan

Post by Prasad.Krishnan »

[quote="msn1270"]During the Expansion of Corporation area during the previous Govt, Bangalore Corporation coverage area was expanded by including around 100 village area
and 7 CMC areas and renamed to BBMP. So all the BDA layouts like SMV, BSK 6th Stage, JP Nagar & Anjanapura also must have came under BBMP Control
(BDA Transferred its control to BBMP).

That's not true. The Khatha for BDA sites in Banashankari VI stage are issued by BDA only and hence transfer of Khatha has to be done only in BDA office.
venki.krishnan

Post by venki.krishnan »

Thanks Prasad. Do you know if Anjanapura is also similar to BSK VI Stage? That I can get the Khata transfer done at BDA office?

Return to “Documents”