Encumbrance required by buyer

srinivasaprabhu

Encumbrance required by buyer

Post by srinivasaprabhu »

Hi I need to get the encumbrance for the house which I ma going to buy .
The owner stays in US . We have the encumbrance till 2003 which is when the current owner bought the site .
But now I need to get the latest encumbrance for loan approval. can I get this with out owner ? if so how to get it ?
arunthl

Re: Encumbrance required by buyer

Post by arunthl »

Since we do not the know the area, we can not comment on the respective Sub Registrar Office. EC can be obtained in Sub Registrar Office by paying the fees specified and you need to fill a form there with the site description (if you have previous EC, that would be helpful). For 13 years, it will be little higher on the side and if you bribe them, you get EC on the same day otherwise, you need to wait for couple of days. That's unfortunate but this is true.

Further, you need to check in Sub-Registrar office if you get EC before 2004 in the same office. If not, you might have to visit a different office (since we do not know the area, can not comment).
rajesh113_ch

Post by rajesh113_ch »

you can get the EC with out owner in any sub registrar office,you just need carry the photo copy old EC and submitted it in office/agent (as you wish).
if u r going through agent he will charge you max 400/-.
srinivasaprabhu

hi the area is in Rachenahalli . ward name is Thansandra . ward number new is 6.
srinivasaprabhu

arunthl wrote:Since we do not the know the area, we can not comment on the respective Sub Registrar Office. EC can be obtained in Sub Registrar Office by paying the fees specified and you need to fill a form there with the site description (if you have previous EC, that would be helpful). For 13 years, it will be little higher on the side and if you bribe them, you get EC on the same day otherwise, you need to wait for couple of days. That's unfortunate but this is true.

Further, you need to check in Sub-Registrar office if you get EC before 2004 in the same office. If not, you might have to visit a different office (since we do not know the area, can not comment).

The house is in Rachenahalli . The ward name is Thanisandra . The new ward number is 6.

Return to “Documents”