BDA Layout Plan needed to sanction loan?

sreekbda

BDA Layout Plan needed to sanction loan?

Post by sreekbda »

Hello,

I have finalized on a property in Banashankari-6 BDA Layout. I have applied for a plot loan and the Bank is asking me to furnish the "layout plan".

I tried to convince him that allottes don't get any kind of "layout plan" and that i has never heard of anyone asking for such a document to process a loan. But they are stubborn about it.

Where do i get hold of this layout plan? Has anyone had a similar experience before? Pls help.

Thanks in advance.
ntvid

Re: BDA Layout Plan needed to sanction loan?

Post by ntvid »

I'm not a lawyer but let me attempt :), Question is the bank confused on BDA approved, BMRDA type layouts with BDA formed layout. The other types do need survey maps as the approval is given for the survey.

Just found an old news item on e-pragathi which provides layout maps for a fees,
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 114944.cms

The options you have for getting survey map other than ones put up in layout are,
1. Check in kumara park if RTI would help
2. Banashankari 2nd stage BDA revenue office workers would be willing to help untill it is something that comes within their office limits. Yo can walk in and check there.
3. Walk into AE office in banashankari 2nd stage complex and check

I always wanted to get one for myself but never had the time. So do share your experiences
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I am not sure why bank is asking such questions for a BDA layout. In my case it never did. Btw, you can get the layout plan from BDA engineering department in Banashankari , I guess. If they are asking for bribe, file an RTI. But the best, if your present bank is not understanding what you say, would be to get hold of another bank. I would suggest SBI SHFB branch in Jayanagar 4th T Block. They process the loan real fast. Talk to Mr. Gurudath there. He is a very helpful guy.
sreekbda

Post by sreekbda »

Thank you both for your responses.

I managed to convince the folks at IDBI that a layout plan is not needed for processing loan for a BDA Plot. So happy ending here.

I guess sometimes weird demands are made while processing a loan and we have to push back.

Thanks.

Return to “Documents”