Residential Plots on hennur main road

mithun

Residential Plots on hennur main road

Post by mithun »

Hello Team ,

I am new to this site and i am glad to see such tremendous support from all the ppl here who exhibit extreme responsibilty to ensure evry citizen makes the right choice.thank you all again

Now : i have been looking for plots on the hennur main road starting from hennur junction to devanahalli airport (airport link road) .
I did notice that most of the areas come under BBMP now,except a small stretch which is from kannur to baglur junction which is still under gram panchayat.
i have seen some properties there but i am skeptical of this as why this stretch was left untouched by BBMP.Can any body here be kind enough to explain if you have any views on the same.
Areas like kanur/kadu sonapanahalli /yerapanahalli/choclate baglur are still under gram panchayat, does this mean that they would get acquired by BDA or any authority.I was informed that a PRR was proposed .can anybody advise where does this PRR begin and what are the points or areas that it would touch and where would it join and where would it end.
i am also looking for a plot in the range of 600- 1000 bucks in and around this place.can anybody guide me on this please.
Kindly help !!

~ MP
shailesh123

Re: Residential Plots on hennur main road

Post by shailesh123 »

like this you also post your requirement on classified sites, that also help you to got good property in kanur/kadu sonapanahalli /yerapanahalli/choclate baglur
Find Property| property in Pune |Mumbai properties |Surat real estate
PJ20

Re: Residential Plots on hennur main road

Post by PJ20 »

Where is Hennur Exactly ?? I was looking for a plot somewhere near Whitefield

Return to “City info”