elevated road - RR nagar to Gnanabharthi interjunctuion

venkyn

elevated road - RR nagar to Gnanabharthi interjunctuion

Post by venkyn »

I came across a document by BDA which had called for RFQ on elevated road from "rajarajeshwar arch junction to gnanabharthi.
Anybody know what is the current status?

The document can be accessed by searching "rfq - elevated roads rajarajeshwari arc"

-Venky
kbvs

Re: elevated road - RR nagar to Gnanabharthi interjunctuion

Post by kbvs »

again one more stupid idea of BDA. i have been traveling in this road for decades. There is no such requirement of fly-over in this location, traveling from Sirsi circle flyover to Nayandali junction has become hell - first complete this stretch of road. They start construction in unwanted location take atleast 6 years to complete and make traveling a nightmare.
I would expect BBMP & BDA to just concentrate on asphalting the existing roads and maintain drains. For other 5 years there should be no new projects for Bangalore, rather they should first complete what's ongoing.
parkom

Post by parkom »

I think the only purpose of these govt departments being in a hurry to announce projects but no timeline for completing them is to give them enough opportunity to the unscrupulous staff to mint money. Itis time that the tax payers take these incompetent agencies and their staff to task and make them accountable.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
gsNagesh

Post by gsNagesh »

the question is who will tie the bell?
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

Its good that BDA has taken this initiative.. apreciate for this. it really helps people particuclary Kids & women who travel in that area. now they have to cross busy mysore road to reach these area. Since Bangalore Univesity has come between these area,.. there are no proper connecting roads from RR Nagar to Nagarabhavi Ring road, Kengeri Upanagar, Sir MV layout... lot of developments are happening in these area. multiplex & apartments are coming near Sir MV layout. considering these developments and increase of people in that area, this project will give major contribution to the development in that area. Hope this will start soon.

Return to “City info”