Construction Cost Details

abhinkoi

Construction Cost Details

Post by abhinkoi »

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 30x40 site in RK Township and would like to build Ground+2 floors over it. Can someone please help me -

1) Finding some good developers who can do it for me on contract? I am sure there may be so many good developers around who does only construction on contracts.
2) What is the constructioncost of ground, 1st and 2nd floor if I build floorwise?
3) What is the cost of building a Duplex Villa?

Thanks everyone for your help in advance.

Thanks
Abhinav
abhinkoi

Re: Construction Cost Details

Post by abhinkoi »

Can someone help on the construction cost these days? The cost Im looking for is on 30x40 site with approx 1500 sq ft built up area in duplex format.
OldWorldCharm

Post by OldWorldCharm »

Hi Abhinkoi,

The cost of construction is a very subjective topic. Currently, most of the contractors propose a range between Rs.1300 and Rs.2000 psft. The total built-up area times this basic cost would be a rough ball park figure for the basic construction. Mind you, this does not include costs like plan approval, road cutting, temporary electricity connection, borewell etc. This cost would cover full civil onstruction and fittings like wash basin, commodes, faucets, electrical switches etc. Rs. 1300/sq.ft would come with most economical/cheaper (not in a derogatory sense) brand fittings and as you go up, the base value of fittings, floor types etc become better. It's the finishing stage of the house that guzzles your money :-)

Hope this helps you to get a starting point. All the best.

Regards.
kavi77

Post by kavi77 »

Dear Abhinav,
Consulting Xxxxxxxxxx will be helpful to you. They are in the business of architecture, construction management, interior designing & turnkey projects since 2003, experts in this field. Currently they are running a 'Consult Free For Expert Opinion’ campaign. You can find details on the link - http://www xxxx xxxxxxxx and definitely benefit from this.
This forum is not for marketing.if you really have so much to help share your knowledge first and then Advertise.
Before posting please read the forums rules and regulations
Edited by admin

Return to “Civil Construction”