Pneumatic elevator/lift

satishvasu

Pneumatic elevator/lift

Post by satishvasu »

Has anyone installed a pneumatic elevator/lift?. I have seen this in one place, but not sure of the safety and quality. On googling, it is mentioned that these are best for residential houses and also costs very less.

Thanks,
Virtual-world

Re: Pneumatic elevator/lift

Post by Virtual-world »

I have seen 2-3 installation in residences as part of survey for my home (under construction). For residences they are hydraulic lifts and they require less hassles compared to traction lifts. And are widely used for residences upto 3-4 floors maximum. U can search for hydraulic lifts.U will get all the information. Their maintainence is less for residential uses.
satishvasu

Post by satishvasu »

Do you how much it costs and also what are the other things we need to keep in mind?

Is it really safe and worth going for it?
leelasastry

Post by leelasastry »

hello sir , even I am interested in the pneumatic elevator/lift . Please help me in this regard . Some how I feel we , who are interested in this venture, can join together and place an order for the same according to our specification.( What I mean is some numbers of the same specification ) Please contact me at the following number ------ 9341223481
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

If anyone went for a lift for home, can they share their experiences? How much maintenance one should plan for (cost and time) and the initial cost etc? Which are the best brands which may provide long term support

Return to “Civil Construction”