PAINT RELATED

pradeepecr

Re: PAINT RELATED

Post by pradeepecr »

Hi Jolly,

My nearby site person doing painting, for single ground floor house with 1200 Sq.ft, with wood windows and all grill work, he went with 23k for complete house for similar painting process. May be for first floor, they may need some support.
It should not cost more than 47K. Also it depends on wall surfaces or any asthetic elevation work etc.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Thanks a lot Proadeep for your quick update. If possible can you provide me with the details of the painter?
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Sorry Jolly, I have missed your reply. I will get their contacts by today.
Thats guys r working around K.R. puram area.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

maheshvivid2003 wrote: if i opt for birla white putty how much bags it might consume for 900 sqft or say just 11.6*12.6 room ?
The quantity of putty depends on the quality of plastering. If the plastering is uneven, then it needs more coats of putty.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

i dont trust my masory work n if he doent do plastering well then birla putty might require more and also painter labour cost will be more so i finally decided to go far basic chalk powder n then birla putty two coats

suna 40rs per bag
mumah

Post by mumah »

For a full duplex house on a site of 30x40 - I am paying 45 K as labour. (Rough area - build up - 2000 SQFt) (G+1+1 room on top or 150SQft)
Thing include :
1. Out side- 2 coat of putty (Powder based)-> 1 Coat of Primer -> 2 Coat of any Paint
2. Inside- 2 coat of putty (Powder based and then acylic Asian patty)-> 1 Coat of Primer -> 2 Coat of any Paint
3. All windows (Iron Grill) - Paint 2 coat
4. All Doors - Paint and Putty
5. Main Door - Polish
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

mumah,
Do your painter did good work?. pls can you share your painter contact and your name/location for reference to speak.
My site is nearby mahadevapura. Actually I have checked with nearby neighbour painter he is asking 3000Rs/100 sq ft .
For me G+1+ 1 top room 180 sq.ft = Overall it comes by ~2300sq.ft. As per painter quote its coming around 69K.
Any one here pls share painter contact.
mumah

Post by mumah »

About the work, I can only comment once painting is in some stage. Also I have given the Labour contract not the full.
My opinion- better go for labour in paint as there are lots of variety of paint and putty comes which varies a lot. For eg. one local acrylic putty cost 350 for 25kg and if you go for asian it coast 900 for 20 kg.

Also call some labour contractor for painter, roughly for your house the labour coast will be same what i am paying if all the same you want to do.
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Mumah,

1.As you mentioned, first putty with local acrylic putty and second putty with asian putty for inside house. What local putty brand you went with?
2. Do we need do putty outside house too?
mumah

Post by mumah »

Inside:
First no local putty
I am using first powder based that is JK Wall Putty
and for second coat I am using Asian Acrylic Wall putty.
This I am doing for cost saving.

For Outside
2 Coat of Putty both using J K Wall Patty

Also it is always good to do the patty outside as well.

Return to “Civil Construction”