Pressure Pump + Solar Heater

ankit_mmmec

Pressure Pump + Solar Heater

Post by ankit_mmmec »

Hello,

Am planning to install Pressure Pump so is there any limitation for Solar Heater, because my Plumber is saying that if am installing Pressure Pump then tank of normal solar heaters wont work.

Cheers,
Ankit Singh
ardesarchitects

Re: Pressure Pump + Solar Heater

Post by ardesarchitects »

hI ANKIT
You need to buy pressurized solar heater other wise the solar tank will leak and the panels will break for heavy pressure.It cost you 30% more than regular one.400 ltr will cost 34000/- approx.By the way why are you looking at pressure pump.It is required only if you use original rain dance showers,shower pannels and jets.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
ankit_mmmec

Post by ankit_mmmec »

Hello Praveen,

Thanks for the info..... :-)
Actually am planning for shower panel for one of my bathroom so wanted to know the details.
Can you please give me any pointer from where to get Pressure Pump and Solar Heater??

Cheers,
Ankit Singh
panandh

Post by panandh »

You could try a pressure relive valve. Not sure of cost, but one of my colleague's friend is using it successfully.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

panandh wrote:You could try a pressure relive valve. Not sure of cost, but one of my colleague's friend is using it successfully.
I am not sure how this is supposed to work. The objective of the pressure pump is to hold the water in the pipelines under pressure, if you install a pressure release valve, then this negates the use of pressure pump. I can understand the addition of a pressure release valve as a backup protective device, to safe guard the pipes incase the pressure pump fails to cut off after reaching the desired pressure.
panandh

Post by panandh »

You right. It will negate the use.

If you want pressure for the shower, another approach you could try is use 2 inch pipe for connecting from solar water to bathroom and finally use 1 inch pipe for shower, this will automatically create pressure from gravitational force.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
"pressure relive valve" is a safety feature like the one u see in our house hold pressure cooker .When the pressure goes beyond the limit the valve will blow out to avoid pipes damage.It doesn't build any pressure.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
ankit_mmmec

Post by ankit_mmmec »

Where should i look for pressurized solar heater???
Which brand??
If you can give me Contact Details then it would be very helpful...!!!
OldWorldCharm

Post by OldWorldCharm »

All major brands (Solarizer, Tata BP, Anu etc.) have pressurized solar water tanks in their portfolio. The cost difference between a normal solar water tank and a pressurized one is about 2 to 3 thousand rupees.
ankit_mmmec

Post by ankit_mmmec »

How about Racold?

Return to “Civil Construction”