Help about Shower Panels

raman.davasam

Help about Shower Panels

Post by raman.davasam »

Hello All,

I'm looking for installing shower panel in my bathroom and I need some information from the experts.
Can you please help me with information on shower panel brands available and which ones are good?
I'm not looking for very hi-fi ones, but basic ones which may cost around 25K - 30K.

Thank you.

-Raman
mohan_hu

Re: Help about Shower Panels

Post by mohan_hu »

even I was looking for Shower panels and I found some good one at Cera. Go there website and have a look. You can find good ones at aroung 20K
raman.davasam

Post by raman.davasam »

Thanks a ton for the reply Mohan.
Did you already buy them? If so, can you please let me know from where?
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

No, I have just enquired them. They are offering 25% discount on MRP for Cera.
raman.davasam

Post by raman.davasam »

Thank you.
Can you please let me know which shop you were offered the above discount?
Also, can you please let me know if you are considering any other brands, which are in the same price range.

I came across Aquant shower panels and they have good designs, however I've not come across any reviews about this brand.
I also visited BATH STORE on Infantry Road. The person there showed me some shower panels from a brand called Simol.
He said its imported from Germany or some european country, but I'm not able to find them on the interenet! :?
mukesh01982

Post by mukesh01982 »

Hi Raman,
Check for Grohe product its simple but very elegant and durable.Price will be little higher but worthy. Also check rainshower as an option while checking for shower panels as the later will give you lots of maintenance problem after three four years.Its my personal experience.
raman.davasam

Post by raman.davasam »

Thanks for the information Mukesh, Will definitely check Grohe.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
Grohe shower panels are quite expensive (but very good) they start at 75K+( a very basic one) ,u can check with a brand called oyster they are reasonably good in quality and price.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
bbllaazzee

Post by bbllaazzee »

Oyster is good. One can also check Hightide international, who manufacture bathtubs and shower panels, may be you can customize also. I got Jacuzzi from them, so far has been good experience. You can also check their website and visit their factory.
raman.davasam

Post by raman.davasam »

Thanks for the responses Praveen and bbllaazzee. Oyster looks good, can you please let me know if there are any place where I can see them displayed?

Thank you

Return to “Civil Construction”