Looking for architects in South Bangalore

alluvignesh

Looking for architects in South Bangalore

Post by alluvignesh »

Iam looking out for a good architect in South Bangalore.Iam planning to construct a house in my 30*50 site located near Bannergetta road in arekare layout. Can anyone suggest a good architect please? I would prefer somebody who does good design and manages work and also would prefer if he agrees if i only supply the materials.I dont want to give a contract based on per/sqft rate. Iam not looking only for a welknown, well established architect but somebody who has a proven track record should also do my job. Anyhelp on this would be much appreciated.
jackalbda

Re: Looking for architects in South Bangalore

Post by jackalbda »

My house was done by Alaya Architects . I am quite happy with his work.

http://www.getit.in/listing/alaya-archi ... 8/1854159/
marur

Post by marur »

You can try Sathya Prakash Varansi, he is my architect and espouses eco friendly designs .
http://sathyaconsultants.wordpress.com/about/
080 2679 4220. His office is near Kathriguppe Water Tank/Big Bazar.
vpbs_bak

Post by vpbs_bak »

I'll add a word about Praveen (his mybdasites handle is ardesarchitects & email id is ardesarchitects@gmail.com ). You can see for yourself his postings here in the forum - besides he came across as a very
easy person to speak to when I talked to him for ideas unlike certain others who seem to say "I have done this enough, so let me tell you what to do".

P.S> I guess he stays near Bannerghatta road as well, if you're looking for someone in the vicinity of your plot which is somewhat important point when doing Architect selection

Return to “Civil Construction”