mohan_hu

Re: Granite Purchase - Pooling

Post by mohan_hu »

Please can you mail the price/contact details to mohan_hu@yahoo.com
raman.davasam

Post by raman.davasam »

Hi Mahesh,

Can you please let me know how much did the granite cost you?
I had been to Jigani last week and I found the price difference between gangsaw and mini-gangsaw is around 100 rs/sft. I never thought the diff would be that high.

I'm looking for some light colored granite, cream or white based ones. Can anyone please let me know of any good ones?
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

the slab size is above 5 to 6feet height then it is mini gangsaw .cutter slabs r 3 feet height or less prices starts from 70rs to 90rs in this price range u get dark and redish colours paradise,red colours,adhunik brow n grey,raw silk,

some light colours starts from rs90 rs125 jublee gold brown pink,giblie,kashmir gold and white,jubrana ,rosewood

price is always depends on the quality of the slab

i shortlisted to jubliee gold at one place it was rs95 but limited stock and change in design pattern stack lines at center of the slab and in other place slabs comes from 1 completly stone same pattern and more stock have option to reject slabs n
but few stones got some bigger black spots and few slabs got lines at the bottom and he quoted rs 110 and after hard nego gave for rs103 per sqft.

avoid buying kashmir gold and white colour granite in cutter slabs
naninet

Post by naninet »

did a survey for 2 days, earlier wanted to get rosewood granite laid but then came to known that granite procured from madurai have more iron content so chances of rusting is present and liquid absorption is also more so only went in for bosh paradise from andra. actually saw some rust marks on rosewood granite in one of the factory he said that the factory people remove such things before polishing but it may come again after some time period, purchased 3 feet by 9 feet slab.

Return to “Civil Construction”