Reviews required for W facing home plan

prakum

Reviews required for W facing home plan

Post by prakum »

Hello experts/fellow members, I need some expert comments on the attached plan.
Specifically I am bit concerned about the placing of bathroom/toilets at first floor. One of the bathroom/toilet is kept directly above kitchen in south-east. It is not so much preferred placing for bathroom, I learnt from net/few friends. I finally decided not to use this bathroom and use it as storage room. Now I left with only option of using bathroom which is attached to other room as common for both rooms.
Any expert/experienced comments regarding access to this bathroom to use it common?
Rgds,
Prasanna
Attachments
IMG-20150720-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20150720-WA0000.jpg (122.5 KiB) Viewed 6050 times
IMG-20150720-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20150720-WA0001.jpg (130.08 KiB) Viewed 6050 times
prakum

Re: Reviews required for W facing home plan

Post by prakum »

One point forgot to mention: house already constructed☺
prakum

Post by prakum »

Hello experts, your expert suggestions required here. I am in confused state regarding any change to do. Thanks in advance,
Chida_gs

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi ,

My observations on the plan

1) Car parking/Portico - Please keep the size as 9 X 17 (For Bigger Cars you need atleast this much Length Ex: Innova/Fortuner/XUV)
2) Pooja Room - Should never be combined wall with Toilet wall,(Please Consider in North East Corner with some extension to outside if needed like u did for Utility)
3) Internal Staircase - Consider Steps in Clockwise direction instead of Anticlockwise means UP should be near Kitchen wall side.
4) Setbacks are fine for better ventilation & light.

Rest is fine as per your convenience.

PS: If the House is already Constructed - How do you alter now.
prakum

Post by prakum »

Hi, thank you. My question is mainly for the placement of one of bathroom/toilet at first floor. It is directly above kitchen. Is it fine or according to vaastu principles, this is not preferred? If it is to be changed, then what simple change can done to use the second bathroom at first floor as common?

Return to “Civil Construction”