Borewell dilemma

sunil4050

Re: Borewell dilemma

Post by sunil4050 »

Hi,

We have a borewell drilled in kudlu village for depth of 1050 ft. The borewell was closed with lid since the construction was not started. After 4-5 months when we did the camera testing, we found that there is a block at 720 ft. The camera testing guy told us that the block will not be for entire 300 ft but may be for 10-20 ft so go for a re-drilling. Since the block is at 720 ft and a good source is at 800 ft odd, i somehow need to get re-drilling done.

Can someone please let me know if you have an idea who can do this
OldWorldCharm

Post by OldWorldCharm »

Sunil4050,

Can you pass me the contact details of the camera testing guy please?

Thanks.
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

I also looking for camera looking guy.........Pls do message on forum or PM
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

Anybody do share the camera testing guy as i need urgently ?
araithal

Post by araithal »

We have a working borewell, which has submersible pump at 450ft the bore depth is 500ft.
I want to extend the living room further which makes the borewell point to come inside the house. Can I use a compressor motor instead of submersible one so that I dont have to worry about servicing the submersible one which will be replaced with compressor motor (outside the house) to pump the water out of borwell.
Any suggestions if it is possible to do it this way?
chandra1635

Post by chandra1635 »

It is 100 feet radious, from the one u have now
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

araithal wrote:
March 10th, 2024, 5:03 pm
We have a working borewell, which has submersible pump at 450ft the bore depth is 500ft.
I want to extend the living room further which makes the borewell point to come inside the house. Can I use a compressor motor instead of submersible one so that I don't have to worry about servicing the submersible one which will be replaced with compressor motor (outside the house) to pump the water out of borewell.
Any suggestions if it is possible to do it this way?

Its not just the matter of Pump selection for you.
Tomorrow if the existing Borewell fills with silt or water level reduces or dries out, you may need to go for removal of silt from it or even go for re-boring for further down right ? Year on Year, everywhere water level is going down as more and more people are drilling borewells either while constructing their house or re-boring the existing one, when the water level goes down.

how do you manage, if you extend your Living room by covering the Borewell Point ??.??

Return to “Civil Construction”