estimation for my construction plan

shivgotur

estimation for my construction plan

Post by shivgotur »

Hi,

I am planning to demolish my house and construct a smaller house(1000sq ft), and use remaining space for commercial let out(warehouse) purpose(around 3000sq ft). I have the plan ready for both. But, before I take up this task, want to estimate the construction cost.
I want to know in what all possibilities I can reduce my construction cost. For Ex: for warehouse purpose, I want to use sheets for the roof, instead of making it a concrete structure, but at the same time, want to make sure that, in future, if we want to construct one/two more floor above it, then the existing structure should be supportive enough so that just by replacing the sheets used for roof, we should be able to construct the required structure in 1st/2nd floor.
Please suggest me some good person who can do the estimation for me.

Thanks,
Shiv
ardesarchitects

Re: estimation for my construction plan

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi Shiv
If you need estimate details ,you can send me the complete details to my mail id.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
ardesarchitects.com
sahu.mgse

Post by sahu.mgse »

Dear All;
I am planning to start my house construction on 30x40 plot. the estimated builtup area around 3300-3500sft. Presently i am under negotiation with contractors. Few have given by Rs ..../sft and others have given based on work break-up and rate. Which is more beneficial seeing the problem of actual measuring of each work in work break up case.......
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi Sahu
If you are clear about what you want to construct to the final details then go for Sft based contract since it will cost cheaper than item wise.
Item wise you need an architect to measure and certify(This gives you the best quality and liberty to say no to any thing),but make sure you contract agreement for per sft contract has all the material specs,dwgs, design specs mentioned clearly or else you end up in lot troubles .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Desinger
www.ardesarchitects.com
sahu.mgse

Post by sahu.mgse »

ardesarchitects wrote:Hi Sahu
If you are clear about what you want to construct to the final details then go for Sft based contract since it will cost cheaper than item wise.
Item wise you need an architect to measure and certify(This gives you the best quality and liberty to say no to any thing),but make sure you contract agreement for per sft contract has all the material specs,dwgs, design specs mentioned clearly or else you end up in lot troubles .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Desinger
www.ardesarchitects.com
Thank you sir for reply.
I have sent one personal message to you regarding layout dwg. please do respond.
sahu

Return to “Civil Construction”