Vitrified which brand?

bbllaazzee

Re: Vitrified which brand?

Post by bbllaazzee »

m3_07 wrote:If someone is interested in group buying & if you happen to choose Orient Tiles (BELL) as a product, they do entertain retail sale if the quantity is big enough - billing close to 1 lakh.

Advantages - Dealer price
Cost difference - dealer markup + VAT (14.5) - close to 20 to 25% is what you will save.

There is something called as "deleted designs". These are the designs which are discontinued & end up in the warehouse. The discounts on this are very huge. Example - For the parking, i bought a deleted design. It costs 75 to the company. He sold it to me at 49. The same at the showroom retails at 120.

Contact - Post your requirement in the company website, if interested, their representative will get back to you!!
@m3_07, did you go to the warehouse and bought, where in Bangalore they are located? Address would be really helpful.
Manny

Post by Manny »

m3_07 wrote:If someone is interested in group buying & if you happen to choose Orient Tiles (BELL) as a product, they do entertain retail sale if the quantity is big enough - billing close to 1 lakh.

Advantages - Dealer price
Cost difference - dealer markup + VAT (14.5) - close to 20 to 25% is what you will save.

There is something called as "deleted designs". These are the designs which are discontinued & end up in the warehouse. The discounts on this are very huge. Example - For the parking, i bought a deleted design. It costs 75 to the company. He sold it to me at 49. The same at the showroom retails at 120.

Contact - Post your requirement in the company website, if interested, their representative will get back to you!!
Hi,

am interested too. do let me know if its still available.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

the bell dealers do not stock all patterns with them. i visited their warehouse on tumkur road & picked up the material. i gave them a cheque in the name of the dealer, as they do not accept your personal cheque. the warehouse is on tumkur road - when you are going to tumkur from the city, it is to your left, do not take the toll road. it is just before the NICE road entrance towards bannerghatta road.

register your interest in their website, they will reach out to you shortly, may be, you also could call their customer care. if the quantity is good enough, they entertain direct sale!!

PS: I picked up two consignments of value 1L & 29K, ofcourse, this was 6 months back.
selva

Post by selva »

Dear m3_07,
Can you give their website address as well customer care number if you have.
Thanks in advance.
jayadas

Post by jayadas »

Finally, I got my tiles myself. I got
Somany Cabrio White 80X80 vitrified --> Rs: 81 (for living and common areas)
Kajaria Velia Brown 60X60 ceramic --> Rs:44 (for bedrooms and balcony)
Nitco Cotto Series 30X30 ceramic --> Rs:46(for bathrooms)

I got these items from two different shops(Naidu Enterprises, Chabbria tiles ) . I think the price on Somany Cabrio white is really good. Though i was purchasing 1400 sqft, the best offer given to me by many shops were Rs:90. One of my friend introduced me to Naveen of Naidu Enterprises and he gave me that for Rs: 81.
Jay
santa7785

Post by santa7785 »

jayadas wrote:Finally, I got my tiles myself. I got
Somany Cabrio White 80X80 vitrified --> Rs: 81 (for living and common areas)
Kajaria Velia Brown 60X60 ceramic --> Rs:44 (for bedrooms and balcony)
Nitco Cotto Series 30X30 ceramic --> Rs:46(for bathrooms)

I got these items from two different shops(Naidu Enterprises, Chabbria tiles ) . I think the price on Somany Cabrio white is really good. Though i was purchasing 1400 sqft, the best offer given to me by many shops were Rs:90. One of my friend introduced me to Naveen of Naidu Enterprises and he gave me that for Rs: 81.
Jay
Hi,

The rate you have mentioned, is it per sqft or per tile??

Thanks
bbllaazzee

Post by bbllaazzee »

@jayadas, is it possible to mention the MRP of the tiles as well.
jayadas

Post by jayadas »

All the The price mentioned are per sqft.
I am not sure about the MRP. For example, when I went to Chabbria Tiles, for Cabrio white, 105/sqft was the price sticked on the tile. Same tile, when I went and checked the showroom above Somany world in IndiraNagar, the price sticked was 110 per sqft. Same is the case with Nitco Cotto series. One of the shops I visited, the price was 60 per sqft. So seriously I am not aware of the original price
Jay
ganeshhousing

Post by ganeshhousing »

As for Vitrified Tiles, I'm not as familiar with those.
I understand that they resemble marble, which is a desirable floor for many.
Vitrified tiles, as I understand, are more durable than marble. They retain their color longer, by virtue of minimal or no moisture absorption, and are more resistant to damage, easily maintained.
Price may be the biggest issue for some. I'm not familiar with prices but they may be more expensive.

As for dusty conditions, I don't see any advantage of one over another.
There are many new cleaning products and utensils that make cleanup easier.
sk1976

Post by sk1976 »

All,
I am done with my vitrified tile flooring and I have some excess quantity of around 400 SFT left with me. I had considered wastage of around 10% while procuring, but the layer did not waste that much!. The tile is Johnson Marbonite Stainfree premium(nano) 2x2 Platini SF pattern. You can see the pattern here. http://stainfree.in/gallery/tiles.
I got this for Rs 48.50( list price is 65/sft ) since I took close to truck load quantity. If any of you are interested in taking this, please PM me and you could check the tiles in my site @ BTM layout 2nd stage.

Regards,
Selva

Return to “Civil Construction”