Contractor quote for constructing Home

biddappa_c_b

Re: Contractor quote for constructing Home

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Rajesh, am also planning to construct a house soon. Can you please provide me more details on the costing of your house?

thanks
pmariappan

Post by pmariappan »

I am constructing my house in AECS layout and i feel my contractor is doing the work as he mentioned in agreement without any problem. It's a turn key project. You can have discussion with him if you want,his contact no is 9845070819
pmariappan

Post by pmariappan »

It's high cost. Actual cost will be around 1400-1500 per sq feet.

I am constructing my house in AECS layout and i feel my contractor is doing the work as he mentioned in agreement without any problem. It's a turn key project. You can have discussion with him if you want. His name is KrishnaMurthy and his contact no is 9845070819
GopalSumukha

Post by GopalSumukha »

Prasanna,
Sent across a pm

Thanks
Gopal
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

guys, are you aware of any contractors who have experience in constructing vernacular houses i.e. with clay blocks, random rubble, laterite bricks etc. I need this info ASAP.
Any help from you all would be highly appreciated.
Alpha001

Post by Alpha001 »

Hi all,

I am about to start construction in a 30x40 west facing site in banashankari 3rd Stage. It is a G+ First floor duplex house. I had given my requirements and proposed plan to few contractors with whom i am in contact.I have received a quote from one of the them. One of the things i observed was I had asked for honne window shutters but he has considered teak wood. Can you evaluate the estimate given by him and give your feedbacks.
Thanks in advance
Attachments
Quote.xlsx
(12.33 KiB) Downloaded 741 times
aashish.lg

Post by aashish.lg »

Hi Prasanna,

If you are still looking for good contractor then please let me know. I will guide you best in this area.
sagarcv

Post by sagarcv »

Hello Team,

Can you please let me know good contractor in AECS Block A layout, Kudlu Gate as I am planning to start construction soon.
n_shreeni

Post by n_shreeni »

I have started the construction in Mahadevapura area a month back. I would like to refer my architect - Hitha Architects as I am highly impressed with his knowledge and speed of making the drawing. PM me if you need more details/feedback
msrinathbda

Post by msrinathbda »

I am planing to construct home in HSR layout, looking for good contractor and architect , appreciate your help.

Return to “Civil Construction”