Auto level water detector

sam_m400

Auto level water detector

Post by sam_m400 »

1) Did anybody recently installed this?
2)which brand being bought and how much it cost?
3) Is there any maintenance issue becuase of this?
4) Does it can installed along in sump and Bore as i need to auto detect water level in overhead tank and switch detector on sump or bore which i haven;t decided where to install basedon water level in overhead tank?
5) My assumption is that it detects water level in overhead tank and automatically switch on the the sump/borewell motor to fill the same . Is this right?
6) From where in SJP road it is being bought?
7? Is our plumber can install this or dealer will install this?
msn1270

Re: Auto level water detector

Post by msn1270 »

Generic info is, Auto Water Level Detector comes with two set of sensors.
One set will be intalled at the OVerhead tank to note the Low and High Level.
Second set will be installed to the Sump to record the low Level.

It works in two Modes

1) Automatic: It automatically detects the low level at Overhead tank and switches ON the Pump to lift the water from Sump. Once the Tank fills to the highest level it automatically switches off. It also detect Low level in sump and switches OFF the Pump when the water depletes at the SUMP even when Overhead tank is Empty/half filled.

2) Manual: You need to switch on and off based on your time estimation.

Most of the devices which are sold in our market is Indian Made or Chinense Made. Based on make you get upto 5 yrs warranty.

You need to check the Water Hardness level and then take the necessary sensor type. Else sensors gets scaled and its sensing level efficiency goes down over a period of time and affects the performance of the Device.
santro

Post by santro »

Also make sure the device has DRY RUN protection.

Dry Run protection: A set of sensors will be placed at overhead tank inlet pipe to safe guard the pump in case water does not reach the tank due to air lock etc
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

Actually we have about 15 houses in our layout installed the water leveler from a vendor. It supports both automatic and manual modes. It costed us about 3500/- including the material and installation charges. PM me, and I can provide the contact no if you want.

I think they have given about 1 year warranty. So for it is working fine.
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

MNRS,

Can you send me the contact details.

PRadeep

Return to “Civil Construction”