Granite Purchase - Pooling

sanker.gs

Granite Purchase - Pooling

Post by sanker.gs »

Hi @

I have a requirement of around 2000 sqft of granite for my individual house @ hoodi, ITPL/Whitefield bangalore, another 1 to 1.5 month ( july / august )

Planning to visit to Jigani / hosur for mini gangasaw ( 3 ft x 10 ft or 4 ft x 10 ft )

anybody interested in pooling.

Please PM me.

Regards
Sanker GS
naninet

Re: Granite Purchase - Pooling

Post by naninet »

i too went to jigani that is near mantapa road there were a number of granite factory outlets over there, but felt in banerghatta road was better. paradise was avaliable at 90 in jigani but in banergatta road it was rs 80 and at jigani the attitude of shop sellers was if this person does not buy others are there. in bannerghatta road the attitude of shop sellers was a bit different multigrain red was rs83 and boss paradise was 85, but did not check in sarjapura road
sanker.gs

Post by sanker.gs »

thanks nainet/naveen

Are you telling rates for 3 x 9 (or 3 x 10 ), mini gangsaw right.

paridso or bosch paridso.

Thanks for the reply, will check @ bannerghatta road ( near bosch factory ).

Regards
Sanker GS
reachmahesh

Post by reachmahesh »

Hi Shankar,

Please let me know if you are yet to purchase, can u also provide me with additional details, i would need around 1000sqft of granite.

do mail me.

Regds
Mahesh B
yadavprabha

Post by yadavprabha »

Hi Shankar/Mahesh , r u guys yet to purchase , i am also looking out around 1000sft of Granite. do let me know..
sanker.gs

Post by sanker.gs »

Hi ,

i have dropped the idea of purchasing granite . (Reason : cost / labour cost etc )
Now about to purchase vitrified tiles in a week.

Thanks for kind response, but really sorry, my budget couldnt accomodate in the last minutue.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

my experience is different i found that buying in jigani is cheaper than in banerghata road ...it will be about 15 to 20rs diff

it all depends on the quality of the stone and design pattern if the stone is good then ther will be less scope for nego if the design pattern is not good incase if ther is a line in design pattern if ur ok with it then price will be lesser
stone_cold

Post by stone_cold »

Hi YadavaPrabha & Mahesh B,

I too am planning for granite purchase by this month end. I had seen few shops in Jigani and almost concluded on 2 shops for 2 colors.
Let me know if you both are interested, i can PM you the shop & contact person details for you to go and have a look.

Regards
Pavan
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

Hi Pavan,

Even I need to buy granite of around 2000sqft. Let me know the price of 2colors and shops details.

Thanks,
Mohan
reachmahesh

Post by reachmahesh »

Hi Pavan & Mohan,

I'm done with my purchase of granite in bannerghatta road (Maheshwari Granite) last week, i went for a gangsaw (color: diamond green), PM in case you need any further details.

If required you can take a look, they have around 5-6 of good collections in gangsaw.

Regards
Mahesh B

Return to “Civil Construction”