RedOxide Flooring

Smithaau

Re: RedOxide Flooring

Post by Smithaau »

Hi,

We have laid the tiles and have completed two rounds of grinding (7 rounds in all is needed). Post this, a slurry of red colour was applied on the tiles and hence any picture at this stage will not show us anything pertaining to the look of the tiles. I'll be able to upload pics only by end january when all the 7 rounds of grinding and polishing are done. Meanwhile, you can check http://www.bharatfloorings.com/gallery.html. This gives fairly a big list of what is available with them and how does it appear finally. The hathway boulevard on Cunningham road has these tiles if you want to have a first hand look.
iamnsridhar

Post by iamnsridhar »

Thank you smitha, will be waiting gladly to see the flooring pic till the time you upload it.
Can you able to tell me the approximate estimate ? I mean including the labour ( the whole cost ) for this flooring ?
nr75

Post by nr75 »

Hello,
Pl. provide contacts who can do Red oxide flooring in Bangalore south.
Smithaau

Post by Smithaau »

iamnsridhar wrote:Thank you smitha, will be waiting gladly to see the flooring pic till the time you upload it.
Can you able to tell me the approximate estimate ? I mean including the labour ( the whole cost ) for this flooring ?
Hi,

It costed us Rs 70/- per sft for the plain tile and laying and polishing takes another Rs 70/- per sft. Cement and sand will be extra cost that you will have to bear.
iamnsridhar

Post by iamnsridhar »

Thank you for the information smitha.

Sridhar
Smithaau

Post by Smithaau »

Hi all,

We have about 400 nos of 8inches x 8inches Jaisalmer yelow tiles and a few more terracota red tiles. In addition, few border tiles are there. This is from Bharat flooring. If anyone is interested in picking them up, please contact me with a PM.

Regards,

Smitha
cmp

Post by cmp »

Smitha,
It looks like my PM is not being sent, I am interested in the tiles and would like to discuss further. Can you please PM your details to me so that I can call/email you.

Thanks,
isap63

Post by isap63 »

Hi , How are the tiles holding up from Bharat flooring after all these years ? Does it still shine like new. thanks for the input.
Smithaau wrote:Hi all,

We have about 400 nos of 8inches x 8inches Jaisalmer yelow tiles and a few more terracota red tiles. In addition, few border tiles are there. This is from Bharat flooring. If anyone is interested in picking them up, please contact me with a PM.

Regards,

Smitha
Naveen
Vijay Vaikundam

Post by Vijay Vaikundam »

Dear friend, quality material and Workman ship are main concern on doing this kind of floorings. I don’t recommend as the colour found fading now a days .

Vijay

Return to “Civil Construction”