Sand for plastering

SunP

Sand for plastering

Post by SunP »

Hi

I am looking for a vendor who can supply nice sand for plastering purpose. Checked with my earlier vendors where they mentioned that Harihar sand supply is stopped and offering sand from Tamil nadu, which is 45k for 6 wheeler (approx 550cft). they also mentioned the colour of TN sand is little dimmer than Harihar sand.

Can anyone suggest reasonable price for 6 wheeleer / 10 wheeler Ashokleyland / 10 wheeler Mahindra load for nice sand. Also any of the forum members have used TN sand for plastering? Any other suggestions while selecting sand for plastering welcome.
Darwin

Re: Sand for plastering

Post by Darwin »

Harihara sand actual cost is around 80k to 95k depending on load , roughly qty will be around 900cft , and it has not stopped , since its rainy season they are not able to lift the sand from river as water level ll be high , so they bring from storage yard because of which is bit costlier , if u go early morning towards tumkur toll u ll find lots of loads , but reach before 5.30 am
naveenkr

Post by naveenkr »

I have been using Trichi Sand (Terex Load) of 700 Cft (supplier claim) for 42K. Yes the TN Sand is dimmer however it works good for Plastering with ACC Plastering PPC cement.
guru1976

Post by guru1976 »

Harihar sand is the best sand for plastering. Also sand from Raichur District in Karnataka is also very good. It comes from a place known as Sindanur near raichur. Costs about 60-63 K depending on seasons and demand etc.

I have leveraged both from same supplier.

Regards
Guru
halappa.murthy@gmail.com
CityBrick

Post by CityBrick »

SunP wrote:Hi

I am looking for a vendor who can supply nice sand for plastering purpose. Checked with my earlier vendors where they mentioned that Harihar sand supply is stopped and offering sand from Tamil nadu, which is 45k for 6 wheeler (approx 550cft). they also mentioned the colour of TN sand is little dimmer than Harihar sand.

Can anyone suggest reasonable price for 6 wheeleer / 10 wheeler Ashokleyland / 10 wheeler Mahindra load for nice sand. Also any of the forum members have used TN sand for plastering? Any other suggestions while selecting sand for plastering welcome.

Hi,

You can use Tiruchi sand for Plastering. 10 wheeler lorry approx 600cft, sand dealer price is 38k-40k in and around central silk board.
Quality and quality would be genuine
You can contact the supplier. Moorthy-098431-96579
velmurugan

Post by velmurugan »

Sand colour depends upon the colour of the rocks that are decomposed by erossion of rocks by water ,so the colour depends on the soil and rocks colour in the down stream of the river ,this is pure geography ,only the grains size matters it should be clear river sand without any mix and for cubic feet do your own calculations Length X BredthX height should give you the volume in cubic feet
for any clarification feel free to contact

Thanks and regards
Velmurugan-9611088500
velmurugan

Post by velmurugan »

we are regular direct suppliers of river sand no middle men involved , we supply river sand from cauvery river in trichy,

for requirement please feel free to contact me
velmurugan-9611088500

Return to “Civil Construction”